Chapter 184

So guys get some response here in Discussion I have changed the pace of track to the track that I was gonna add up later...

So all of you have this thrill here... I really want a good response or else as I said in discussion there will be an end to this story....

avoid mistakes if any...

Finally what felt like eternity and exploring all of him she left his lips and soon took him in a hug while both still stood there taking in their breaths while they were kissing and replacing them by tightening the hug...

M: What happened to you my jungli bili...

N: Hey don't call me that... I mean come on...

M: Are are why not... Too high intensity you see...

N: Well that was a thank you gift for making this day so special...

M: Well I can make it more special...

Nandini hit his arm but Manik ignored it and soon she was scooped in his arms and they both headed to bed....

But their most romantic moment was disturbed by a phone call making both Manan freak to no end... They both immediately went to change and one was packing their all the stuff and within 15 mins they both moved out of the place...

Manik had arranged a driver in that time frame while on the other end Manan were sitting in back seat with tensed faces and holding each other's hands... Giving strength to each other...

Finally after 3 hours when they entered Malhotra Mansion they were awarded with Silence and nothing else.... Seeing this they both looked at each other and then moved inside the living room which was like a living corpse... They both moved in front of their family to just be awarded by blank expressions...

Finally breaking the silence Manik asked....

M: Will someone tell me what the hell has happened here in last 5 hours to be awarded with so much of silence... And why were we called back in this much hurry...

Still there was no response from anyone and it irritated more to Manik who was already tensed with the call and then the silence which irritated them...

Manik and Nandini could feel that Neyonika and Raj were sad and looked a bit disappointed while on the other side it was Ishita and Raman who were having a blank face... While Mukti was nowhere to be seen, Mishkat and Aneri were sitting quietly and no one was speaking up anything...

Finally Abhi who had kept his head low spoke to Manik 

Abhi: Mukti and Me....

He took a long pause.... before that and this was irking Manik to know what was going on...

Abhi: Manik we both do not want to continue our relationship further...

That was it.. All his irritation and frustration came on him with knowing the reason as a tight punch on his face and the second one was on his stomach....

Nandini was stunned over there in a fraction of second Mishkat was beside MAnik holding him to do it again... While for Manik he just wanted to beat him up...

After all it was about his sister who was no less than a daughter to him same was the case with Mishkat... While Manik on the other end did not see Abhimanyu as any other relation but someone who broke his sister's heart... He did not want justification for the same...