Chapter 59

Ok guys here is the update.. 

I hope you all like it.. 

Please do vote and comment..

Avoid mistakes if any..

It had almost been morning when there were voices coming from the room, the doctors were immediately called.. Raj had already asked some well known doctors to stop by, so there was a team of Doctors were there to handle Nandini's case.. as they did not want things to turn more critical..

All this while Raman and Ishita were too much in shock to react or say anything. As it was their one lifeline lying on the death bed. It was as if they were ditched by their own senses...

Manik after returning by gathering himself was of great help to Ishra as he was there beside them being their support..

Cabir was right he needs to take the responsibility of a son at present rather than son in law..

While here the doctors were going and coming out of the room but none gave a reply to them about her condition.. Abhi was standing near the door, but Manik had no courage to look at her in such a condition.

After almost half an hour the doctors came out with serious face and said..

Doc: Mr Murty your daughter is out of danger now but not exactly, as we need to wait for her to gain consciousness.

All standing there took a sigh of relief on the news, but the worst is not come to an end until all is well..

Manik asked the elders to go home and rest, Murty's were skeptical but Manik sat down near Ishita and said to her..

M: Maa, Nandini  won't feel good at all when she will get to know that you are stressing yourself and that too specaially for her, you guys haven't even touched food from night.. please go for a while and rest, please, I promise I will call you as soon as she wakes up...

Ishita unwillingly agrees and Raman to as such carelessness in her health can deteriorate her health also..

While here Manik took Neyonika's permission to send Mukti with them so that she can be a support..

Manik then went to Abhi and said..

M: you also need some rest, go and freshen up and catch some sleep for a while.. do not worry I am here, so i will keep you updated from time to time.. Please trust me on this.

Abhi was not in his senses, he did not want to go from there but again the guilt that Nandini is in this position just because of him, he agreed to Manik and then said to him,

Abhi: Please take care of my sister, she should not suffer.. Please he said this while joining his hands.. Manik immediately held his hand and then said.

M: Abhi, please don't.. I promise, I am here by her side.. watching over her like a hawk so please relax for a while and come back as you really need to be well rested and fresh when you come back...

Abhi nodded and then Mukti along with Dhruv went, Dhruv would drop them and Mukti would stay there for all of them to take care..

While Manik even asked Raj and Neyonika to rest as things are bit better right now. So they should rest and saying this he asked them to also leave.. Alia offered to drop them.

While now it was only Cabir and Manik back at the hospital..

The Media was standing outside the hospital, as they wanted to know about Nandini, but Raj and Neyonika helped Ishra to go peacefully while Raj handling the media asked them to give some space as they are at present going through some family crisis and understanding the situation they should not bug.. He to calm them down said that he would give the news to each publishing house once Nandini is fine and out of danger.. Saying this they also left from there..