Chapter 147

Ok guys here is another update for all of you.. Please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any...

Manik just made her turn a bit and kissed her cheeks and then he bit her earlobe and said..

M: Kitna bolti ho yaar... I mean enjoy where we are and about the matter of your serious talks then my lady.. You have no idea how happy I am to have you by my side loving me to this extent when at one point of time I had made up my mind that I might never have a life partner with whom I am gonna share my life... So it is me who is more lucky than anyone to get you...

After their emotional talk they both left the place for dinner as it was almost late evening and they both were just enjoying each other and moved out from there to have dinner.. Manik had already booked a table for them for dinner and so they did not had to wait while Nandini was just enjoying this phase...

They both were sitting beside each other with interlocked hands and along with that they both were romancing with that one hand giving shivers to each other with the touches...

soon after dinner they both left from there and moved to their room when Nandini remembered something and moved to change..

While Manik had already changed his clothes and was sitting on bed and watching TV.. While soon after taking in a refreshing bath she moved out of the room to see Manik fully engrossed in TV.. So she moves to dresser and intentionally make some sounds while combing her hair to grab his attention.. And when he actually sees at her his jaws touch the floor kissing it while his eyes are shocked and comes out of the socket...

 And when he actually sees at her his jaws touch the floor kissing it while his eyes are shocked and comes out of the socket

While Nandu smriks seeing him in such a state.. As Manik was just staring at her and she was enjoying this whole thing.. While when came back to his senses he immediately turned the TV off and then taking long steps stood behind Nandini. While there was a twist too it too as the shirt had two three buttons open you can see Nandini wearing something else too inside...

M: How can one become so sexy in such simplicity...

Nandu Blushes but she does not say anything and keeps on doing her work but sees Manik's eyes through the mirror while Manik just moves closer to her sneaks his one hand to her waist and pulled her towards himself....

M: I never knew that you actually love wearing my shirts so much...

Yes Nandini was in his shirt, while she remembered that what he wanted her to wear...

Nandini then seductively move towards him and look in his eyes and then she moves her thumb on his lips and says

N: You wanted me to wear those for you na... So here I am in it...

Manik kept on looking at her and was just in a daze by her moves and was captivated by her eyes..

Manik moved down a bit to catch her lips for a kiss while Nandini knew that was coming but Nandu placed her hand on her lips and Manik got shocked by that...