Chapter 129

Ok guys here is the update for all of you...

Target is 155+votes and 50+comments...

Please do vote and comment.. 

Avoid mistakes if any..

While in the other side at Murty Mansion when Nandini left home suddenly they felt that their home is no longer a home.. a part of home is missing..

Abhi was not in a state to talk to anyone.. he just went to Nandu's balcony which was their favourite spot to sit and talk and relax themselves.

Her memories were playing in loop when he got a phone call from Mukti... Abhi did not want to talk to her but he did..

Mu: Abhi..

But for a while there was no response for a while when Abhi said Mukti knew that he is not fine but she too is bound by things..

Abhi: Mukti.. I miss her badly... Is all he could speak amongst his tears...

Mu: bahbhi is fine Abhi. Bhai will always keep her happy... I have never seen my bhai doing so much for anyone not even me and Mishkat.. he always claimed to love us the most but see when time came he gave a priority to bhabhi and she stands above us for bhai...

Abhi: but she will no longer be with me na.. she.. she..

He could not put his things in words of the feeling that he was feeling..

Mu: Abhi she is not far from you... Just a few minutes away.. she will always be your sister and that thing cannot be taken away..

Abhi relaxed as he knew he has to  hear things but still he missed her but then he also knew that one day she has to go to brighten up another family but that does not make her their less..

Abhi: thank you..

Mu: you don't need to... You know Cabir told me about your situation... I am so sorry that I could not be by your side. I am extremely sorry for that.

Abhi: hey we both were fulfilling our responsibility..

While in Ishra's room Ishita had Nandu's pic in her hand and was creasing it. While Raman had taken her in a side hug.. both of them was just remembering the time from Nandini's birth till today talking about all the happy and sad moments they shared..

Ishita was almost crying but Raman made her have strength about it... While talking about random things Raman said.

Ram: now we need to think about our Abhi also na... We will get a new daughter so that we do not miss our Nandu to this extent..

Ish: Raman I guess our Abhi is in love with someone.. I just need to confirm about it..

Ram: means he is dating someone and we do not know.. how is that possible..

Ish: do you think I am joking..

Ram: ok but I will not agree so easily.. I need him to spill the beans..

Ish: do it then coz I am very angry on him..

Ram: shh relax he won't do it without reason... We have done good upbringing of our kids..

Ish: I know that Raman.. I just want happiness for my babies...

Ram: everything will be fine Ishu.. come sleep it is too late..

While for Manan soon sleep took over them but with an amazing smile adoring their faces because of the last conversation they had..

Few minutes after lying down...