Chapter 16

Ok guys here is the update.. 

but was hell busy throughout the day..

Please guys still the level of response is not upto the mark yaar..  And yes my regular readers who always comment for every update.. Thanks a lot guys it really means a lot to me..

Avoid mistakes if any..

As soon as Manik heard about Nandini he was shocked

M: Dad where is this coming from.. means papa how can this be possible... I mean we are business associates and this is something different. Mixing personal and professional lives is not at all good. It might affect this International project dad, we cannot risk this project. and this project is too important to mess it up in this way...

Raj: Nothing would affect as I had a talk with Mr Murty, this thing would be personal and would not affect any of the professional decision.

M: Dad i do not know, i still feel this is not a correct way.

Raj: Tu mera baap hai ya mai tera.. Khota muje padhayega ab tu.. Bolana kuch nahi hoga matlab khuch nahi. Aur dekh directly bolu na to muje aur teri maa ko dono Nandini bahut pasand hai. (Ohh hello you are my father or I am your's, idiot you will now teach me. I said na that nothing will happen... And If I say it directly to you then in that case your mom and me we both like Nandini....)

That is when Mukti jumped in the conversation

Muku: Are muje bhi bahut pasand hai, she is so cute and cool at the same time.. And fun to talk with..

Ney: Lo bolo ek aur member added, and on top of Manik she is just like you. The way you are down to earth in the same way she too is. I do not think any of your other insecurities would not come into the picture only bacha. 

M: If you guys think this is the best then fine, I will go and meet her for this purpose.

Ney: really.. that is good news in the name of it have this gulab jamun. Saying this she filled his mouth with gulab jamun..

M (while munching the sweets ) : mom you are to behaving as if we have agreed to get married..

Ney: you won't understand it idiot..

M: Ok Ok I understood you will again start I am your mother and I have some great motherly instincts .. ok rest my case here..

Raj and Mukti laughed at it... And soon they called it a day. Next day at Malhotra Mansion breakfast time..

Manik on feeling better today had gone for a small jog so that he can come back on routine again.

As he came back all sweaty Neyonika shouted..

Ney: Manik you are too sweaty today do not come near me... First go and freshen up and then only come here. Until then do not touch me today I need to do pooja..

Manik without saying anything nodded his head as he know how much his mother is particular when the matter comes to God.. so he went to his room to freshen up.

After almost half an hour Manik came all fresh and ready to leave for office. He came on breakfast table and say that is when Neyonika came with aarti  ki thali and did his Tilak and then asked him to take the aarti.

He did that, then Neyo went to Raj and then Muku. Soon she came back to breakfast table to join them, that is when she said

Ney: Manik have a conversation with Nandini as to when she will be comfortable to meet you and if possible meet her today only it will be much better as today is an auspicious day..