Chapter 19

Ok guys here you go with next update.. 

but please acknowledge bit with votes and comments...

Avoid mistakes if any..

Both the families were waiting for their reply. They were nudging them to speak

Malhotra Mansion

Manik was in deep thoughts as he was not sure so he finally took a deep breath and then looked up to his family and said..

M: I liked her but, I do not want to rush into anything.. give us some time we would talk to each other meet once or twice more and give a final answer as I even don't want her to rush and be tensed to take a decision and even for once in future regret any decision.

Ney: my baby is really big and mature.. isn't it...

Manik just smiled.

On the other side Murty Mansion

N: paa he is good.. he is a nice man, but still I do need time to think about it as I cannot take a decision so easily. So while leaving he said that we will talk to each other meet once or twice more so that we can take a decision as it is about our whole life.

Ishu: that is really sweet of him. He must be sorted person to think so wise as today people consider marriage as a joke and if not comfortable then they would end the relation. But not think to work on it..

Raman: you are perfectly right.. Acha Princess if you have any kind of doubt and you need our help then you know right we are there for you..

Nandu nodded her head in yes and then said.. 

N: Maa bhukh lagi hai.. (Maa I am hungry)

Abhi: muje laga tum to bato se apna pet Bhar ke aayi hogi after all 3.5 hr Jo baat ki.. matalb ye to history create ho gayi hai.. Nandini Murty ne Kisi unknown person se 10 min se jyada baat ki.. hai na maa.. (I to thought that your tummy would be full with talks only... After all you had a converdation for 3.5 hour... I mean there is a history to be recorded... Nandini murty had a conversation with someone who is unknown for more than 10 mins am I right maa..)

Ishu: waise baat to Sahi hai.. ki Nandu Hume to laga that ki tu abhi max 1 HR Mai wapas aa jayegi.. (He has a point.. I mean we to really thought that you will be back in max to max by an hour..)

N: abhi please muje bhukh lagi hai maa. Muje khana khana hai.. (For now I am hungry maa... I just want to have food..)

Soon they went to have dinner and on the other side even at Malhotra Mansion all had their dinner and retired to their room..

And at Murty Mansion also moved to their room..

Nandini changed and was siting in balcony thinking about something or other

When someone came and wrapped her with her stall and forwarded a chocolate to her.. the person was none other then Abhimanyu.

N: Bhai aap abhi yaha.. kuch kaam tha.. (Bhai you here... Had any work or what..)

Abhi: yes it very important work, what is my sister thinking that is what I want to know.. you know as usual to have siblings time so that she does not stress much..

Nandini kept her head on his shoulder and then wrapped her one hand on his and then said

N: Bhai sab bahut jaldi ho Raha hai aisa lag raha hai.. it is like kal tak Mera dream mummy papa ki proud feel karvana tha. Par ab ye sab.. pata nahi what will happen next.. (Bhai I feel everything is just running at a very fast pace... It was like yesterday only that I had a dream to make mummy papa feel proud on me... And now all this... I do not know what will happen next...)

Abhi: tu itna Soch kyu rahi hai bachu. Dekh I know ye sab thoda jaldi ho Raha hai par Malhotra's are really good agar baat Aage badhi bhi to bhi they would never stop you.. Dekh this is life and you know that some day you will have to go from here to make your and someone else's life beautiful.. to make to relations with managing the old one too.. (Why are you thinking so much... See I know everything is going on at a fast pace.. But Malhotra's are really good people so if the matter proceeds also then also they would never stop you...  see this is life and you know that some day or the other you will have to go from here to make your and someone else's life beautiful.. to make new relations with managing the old one too..)

N: I know Bhai bas thinking about all this only I feel very odd...

Abhi: give it some time, everything will be fine.... Acha now tell me how is Manik..

N: he is really decent man Bhai.. he is simple and straightforward person.. we had a good discussion about his family and his friends and about his college like and all... It was heartwarming to talk to him.. you know he is the elder one among the triplets... he says he is very close to his mother. For him relations matter a lot.. he is lead singer of some famous band also.

They talked for a while about him and her point of view and what not..

On the other side Manik entered him room and jumped on bed as he was damn tired today.. he still had weakness because of fever and on top of it all these things..

Manik received a video call from Mishkat as he came to know that he met a girl today..

Manik(M) Mishkat (Mi) 

M: yes Miku..

Mi: Bhai how was it all..

M: it was good.. she is really a nice girl.. 

Mi: sirf nice.. please elaborate..

M: Miku she is beautiful, independent, intelligent sweet and humble.. as an individual she is amazing.. she does not know me a singer and in knowing she was not one of those who would throw themselves on me. She is really a down to earth person.

Mi: wow Bhai.. means you The Manik Malhotra is actually noticing someone.

M: Miku just shut up ok. But Miku I am getting really afraid.. I will have to tell her about the college incident it is like I feel it is must to be told... I do not know how is she gonna react to it... But I will have to tell it to her as there can be a threat to her life also... 

Mi: Bhai relax.. if she is mature enough and values relations she will always stand by you and you know that na..

M: Yes I know that, but still there is something that just bothers me... I do not want to spoil her life yaar.. i am really tensed yaar..

Mi: Bhai talk to her know her and then decided ok.. for now do not jump to conclusions ok.. Acha Bhai someone is calling me I will just leave ok...  talk to you later aur haan Bhabhi ki photo bhejna mat bhulna (he said it in a teasing way).. (Do not forget to send me the photo of bhabhi..)

Manik kept his phone and was thinking.. how will she react as he really liked her.. he really want to consider her as a life partner.

Kaisa laga.. 

insecurities doubts... 

Stay blessed stay happy ppl...