Chapter 11

Ok Guys here is the next Update.. 

So please do Comment and Vote guys. Hope you enjoy it..

Avoid Mistakes if any..

As soon as Neyonika entered the room she saw Manik's phone ringing so she picked up the call as she did not want to wake him up.

Caller: Hello Mr. Malhotra, we really need to discuss as there is some serious problem going on in the manufacturing unit.

Ney: Hello i am actually his mother, can you discuss the problem with Raj he would be available there.

Caller: Actually Mrs. Malhotra I called the office only but there Mr Malhotra and he addressed that he has no idea in this project so i really need to talk to him only.

Ney: Ok dear why don't you come to our home in next hour, actually he is sick but looking at the urgency in your voice you can come here. I will text you the address ok dear.

Caller: Thank you.

Neyonika cut the call and then woke up Manik and made him stand up.

Ney: Manik tum freshen up hoke aa jao fatafat, and wear something decent as some business colleague of your is coming as there is some problem. I have brought you soup and food. I am waiting here only.

Manik just nodded and went to washroom to freshen up. He took a hot water shower so that his body feel light and then changed in a track and tee as he was not in condition to wear office wear. He came out and saw Neyonika was waiting for him, she had already messaged address and was waiting for Manik to come as she knew that her son would show tantrums in eating the bland food. As Manik came out Neyo said

Ney: Come bacha food is waiting. Manik made a bad face but came 

Ney: Now finish this fast ok...

M: Mom please i do not want to have anything please.. This is literally the worst food...

Ney: Manik i am not hearing anything, come on finish this fast otherwise i will only option that is to get you injected.

Manik made a baby face pleading Neyonika to not talk about injection and started having food and soup.

In the meantime a servant came and knocked the door, Neyonika gave them permission to enter.

Ney: yes come in... What was it?

Ser: Madam there is some lady downstairs here to meet baba, she is saying she is here for some office work...

Ney: Ohh ok she is here, please make her sit I will just come.. 

Ser: Ji madam.

Saying this Servant left and Neyonika also stood up and said

Ney: I said na that some collogue of yours's is coming.. you do one thing finish this and come down till then I will attend her ok...

Manik did not knew who was coming to meet, he just knew that there was some problem because of which some one was coming.

Neyonika left from there to attend the person. As she came down she saw a girl well dressed and was sitting there.

 As she came down she saw a girl well dressed and was sitting there