Chapter 22

Ok guys here is the update..

Please do vote and comment guys..

For a long time silence prevailed between them when Manik thought that he should give her sometime so he said

M: Nandini there is no hard and fast thing for you to answer about anything now itself.. take your time as this is about your life too and I can understand knowing such a thing is not a small thing.

Manik was getting tensed as Nandini had turned silent, while on the other side Nandini was shocked but she was confused as to why Manik was getting so tensed about such a thing.

M: let's leave saying this he stood from his place and was about to leave.

When Nandini held his hand and Sayed.. 

N: we need to talk..

Manik just gestured a yes and sat on his place..

N: would you be my backbone if anything happens to me. Nandini asked him straight forward..

M: Nandini why are you saying like this.. I would never let anything happen to you or anyone who becomes a part of my family and life. And we are together you are first my responsibility then of your parents.. So not just your backbone but I will be there to hold your hand and announce that one scratch on you and I lite the fire to finish them all...

N: you know during childhood when I was in school, there was a girl name Riya who used to bully me and Navya as we were nerds.. at that time I used to come home in a very scared or in a dis behaved state. At that time I started hating going to school or would cry after coming home. At that time my paa he taught me, that to sustain in this world I would have to always fight against such Riya every day in my life. That is how I am not that afraid... But they can rule my life only of i allow them to rule..

In your case you let the fear over power you to such an extent that you have a fear of ruining someone's life and because of this you were not ready to listen what I had to say and so you took a conclusion without even understanding you were about to leave as it..

M: Nandini I know it sounds a bit weird but still I do have a fear..

N: can I have the privilege to let your will power win over your fear by walking with you..

M: I am not getting you..

N: If you can stay with me if I become part of your family then Would you allow me to help you in winning yourself with the fear.. Aap ko pata hai it is said " Fear can be as much an ally, as it can be an enemy. And fear of fear can keep you locked in a cage of insecurity." So it is like do you want me to get free from this cage. A Cage that you created for your loved ones and have locked for the safety of your loved ones... 

Manik had slight tears in his eyes as he did not expected that she would respond in this way.

Nandini nodded and said

N: I am ready to give this relation and fair chance, as frankly speaking you are a very good individual and because of that I would definitely like to be in your life. So what do you think Mr Malhotra... 

M: I am really happy that you accept me as I am.. Thank you.. 

N: NO need..

Soon they again came back to normal and were talking about this and that. While this Manik received a video call from Mishkat as he really wanted to meet Nandini..