Chapter 105

Ok guys so here is an update for all of you...

Well sorry for a late one but wattpad was not showing my written chapter for last 2 days making me write the chapter again and again so this late update..

Avoid mistakes if any...

M: I know Nandini I am a bit unsecure about you and that is it... I never let anyone to be so close to me.. and so when you are I always fear to lose you.. I cannot think my life without you... And that is the why I get hyper with just the thought..

Nandini hugged him tight.. the hug was so tight that it was as if Nandini was taking away all his fears while Manik was responding her with the same passion...

N: I am not going anywhere...

M: I love you Jaan... I love way too much... Much much beyond your imagination..

N: I love you too.. I have never loved anyone Manik, you are first my last and my forever till the death do us apart and this thing even you cannot change..

Manik looked at her eyes and just found seriousness of her words.. The seriousness that was necessary at this moment.. He at that very moment sealed her lips as if he is sealing her words for life time..

They left each other and joined their foreheads and both at the same moment said..

M & N: I am sorry..

Both looked at each other and had a hearty laugh as no matter both of them were at fault and still they know that it was silly of them to fight for such things..

But then hugged each other tightly as they never liked fighting with each other.. It actually drain out all their energy..

Their moment was broken by a call from Abhi to Nandini who said..

Abhi: Nandu tu aur Manik aisa to kya kar rahe ho ki you guys are not checking your whatsapp group..

N: Are nothing bhai we were resting.. Acha what is it...

C: Nandini put the phone on speaker we all are on conference call..

Nandini did as she was asked to and at that time all said them Hi... Which Manan too responded...

Dh: yaar soon to be official couple yaar thoda romance keep for post wedding too you people want to conquer the world for your romace right now only..

M: Dhruv we can say the same to you too what say... After all you will be found behind your baby only na all the time..

Mu: Bhai that is true will agree to it .. But why weren't you people responding I meant to say that...

Mi: Shhh... Mukti kuch to sharam kar... I mean I do know what Bhai would be upto... Hai na bhai.. Room wala scene complete kar rahe the kya..

M: Shut up both of you.. And Mishkat language.. Behave..

C: Are Manik uss bichare ko kyu daat raha hai... I mean romance tu kare aur daat uss bechare ko raha hai... Very baad...

Al: Nandini I mean I hope everything is fine.. Should we call a doctor or so... I mean Manik can be wild as he hides his emotions very nicely...

Alya's this statement made all of  them hide their laugh while a blush crept up on Manik and Nandini's face but soon Manik composed himself and said..

M: Guys are this is the limit.. Please..

All knew that now they should not drag it because Manik is a bit reserved person and he is open to an extent he wants to.. While when Nandini is included he likes to keep a distance a bit because it is his personal life and he hates it if someone comes in between them and this thing he used to tell way before Nandini had entered his life.. He always said that guys I might have someone in life but I like to maintain my personal life as personal and stuff..

C: Acha leave all this let us discuss about the trip as the soon to be couple is allowed to come to when do we leave..

M: I had a talk with dad.. So we can leave day after tomorrow till than the farmhouse will be ready..

Other agreed and they all kept the phone.. once they kept the phone Manik pulled Nandini to his side by pulling her from her waist and said..

M: so ms Murty ready for the trip before becoming a Malhotra..

N: every ready... Acha listen we need to go home the designer is coming as we have to select our outfits for remaining functions..

M: yaar all these stuff is so boring yaar. I just want you and you are behind here for all those functions and stuff.. god why yaar..

N: because we are having a big fat Indian wedding so baby we have no option but to do all these things..

M: but can't we just Run and then have a simple wedding with just our close family..

N: leave it Manik.. acha I was thinking let us call Navya also for the trip and if you agree then Neil too..

Manik held her hand in his and then said..

M: Nandini I know I behaved bad and a bit rude because of possessiveness and jealousy but you have right to make your own choices until those don't affect our life.. because our life decisions will always be ours and not your or mine..

N: Manik I do not want you to stay uncomfortable with anything..

M: I am not. It is just that I am a bit possessive for you.. 

N: point taken bas.. chaliye.. we need to go..

That is when her phone rang showing it to be Neyonika..she immediately picked up..

Ney: beta tum log kaha ho..

N: mom we are just leaving will be there soon.. 

Ney: ok..come soon.

N: ji..bye..

Both Manan left from there.. while on reaching there the designer was already waiting for them with some designs and finally they decided all the things which relaxed Neyonika...

Once done and when both were free Neyonika called them towards the temple and then tied a thread around both their wrist and said..

Ney: beta tum dono Ko hum log rok to nahi rahe hai but please do not upload pics anywhere I do not want any evil eye roaming around..

And this might look weird but this is for your good..

Nandini nodded and than they moved to have dinner and all... Soon the next day went hectic as all were packing and than decided that they would spend the night together as they can leave early...

Nandini was there before dinner as Neyonika wanted her to have dinner with her. Manik on the other hand was doing his work from home only and that to hiding it from Neyonika as if saying that he is packing but packing was far away from his list..

When Nandini came there Neyonika was sitting in living room and both talked for a while and then Neyonika told her to be with Manik till dinner as after dinner all were gonna come..

Nandini nodded and was about to move when Neyonika said 

Ney: are beta did you guys decide your honeymoon place..

Nandini blushed a little and then said..

N: mom voh Manik said that it is a surprise.. so muje pata nahi hai..

Ney: ohh aisi baat hai.. waise it is good.. ki woh khota koi to kaam kar Raha hai..

Nandini smiled brightly when Neyonika said..

Ney: beta one more thing.. tum logo ka room is almost done so trip pe get some good pictures we will hang them in your room..

Nandini smiled and then said.. 

N: mom Mukti kaha hai..

Ney: beta she went from some shopping with the shopping queen..

N: haha.. yaar I forgot she called me too.. I will just come in a while..

Ney: beta please check on Manik because he did not come out of his room saying that he is packing which is like joke of the day because he rarely does it..

N: ji mom... Saying this she moved to Manik current room only to get shock of the day... No year...

Kya hoga...

Stay blessed stay happy ppl...