Prolouge

OK GUYSBSO HERE ARE THE NEWS ON THIS STORY... WELL THIS HAS BEEN ONE OF MY BEST WORK BUT WATTPAD HAD REMOVED THE STORY AND SO HERE I WRITING IT ALL OVER AGAIN MAKING A FRESH BEGINNING AND JUST NOT FALLING APART SO I NEED SUPPORT FROM YOU GUYS.

FOR ALL THE OLD READERS, IF YOU HAVE EVER LOVED THIS STORY THEN FOR THE SAKE OF THAT PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ FURTHER AND SUPPORT. WHILE FOR ALL THE NEW ONE I AM SURE I WILL TRY NOT TO DISSQPPOINT YOU GUYS SO PLEASE CARRY ON WITH THE READING...

This story is about how our very own manan met by fate of arranged marriage, but they were arranged to fall in love... Love that they destiny cannot fight with... The love that they nourished with their romance and trust... Where their family members were blessed to have the other to form part of their family...

Neyonika : Manik think about it bachu, she is beautiful, belongs to an independent and educated family... Think about her... You agreed for mairrage then consider her... I mean we feel that you deserve her.

Saying this she leaves...

Maink think, mom how do i tell you that i have a fear that i might hurt her... Nobody know except fab5 that person... I cannot ruin her life.

I know that person is not that dangerous, but i cannot underestimate someone... Before taking a decision and putting her life in danger i need to talk to her.... If she agrees then only things will move further.

Other side...

Nandani was thinking, he is a very nice person, always have seen him jolly and all... But there is something that he has fear for... I have no issues with him, but why i feel that i will be tested by fate... I just hope everything turns out to be good... I don't know why i feel this strong feeling to protect him from this world.... What is happening to me...

 I mean I want to embrace him in my arms so that a glitter can be felt in his eyes... Aiyappa please be there with me because now one thing is sure.... Whatever may be his opinion i will always be there like a shadow to give a silent support to him...

This is a small glimpse of the story... Please commenton the same let me know what areyour views... Should the story be continued..