Chapter 62

Ok guys here you go with the update...

Please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any...

While Manik called a nurse to accompany Nandini till washroom, when Neyonika came and Manik left to a place unkown to all except him...

He then went to an underground basement and there his men was surrounding two attackers from previous Night.. He moved to them with anger easily visible in his eyes.. He them moved to one and held his hand in his fist and then asked him tell who sent him.. the person was already sweating looking at his temper and then said

Attacker: Saheb.. Saheb bata raha hu... (sir sir.... i will tell you everything...)

The attacker was not sure that even if he would disclose he would die and even if he won't he will die... But if he do then he can atleast for once meet his family..

On not getting any response he was getting too impatient (I know you guys are too)...

Manik was about to again hit him but then what he said made the earth below him shaken...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

M: bata jaldi kon hai...

Attacker: bataunga sir, but you need to allow me to go immediately.. atleast for once I could meet my family before the death arrives to me...

M: thik hai...now speak up..

Attacker: Abhay Khurrana... (None other than father of Soha Khurrana... Underworld King)

Hearing the name Manik's roots were shaken

Hearing the name Manik's roots were shaken... He could not utter anything...

After saying the name the attacker pleaded him to let go... He came back when one of the bodyguard nudged him as the attacker was pleading him to leave... Manik allowed them to go but Manik was shaken fully..

It was like he did not know what to do.. he did not know how to face Nandini and specially her parents.. he did not know how to look in Nandini's eyes... As this is because of him she is lying on that bed today...

But he did not know why is Abhay Khurrana attacking Nandini.. is he only the reason or something else too.. as he thought that if Soha has sent them to he would have dealt easily but here the fact is not that, it is like he do not know that why they are attacking or what is the fault but he knew one thing that he would know the full truth by hook or crook..