Chapter 126

Ok guys here is the update..

This one is specially for those who regularly vote and give amazing comments to me..

Avoid mistakes if any..

But all this while Mishkat eye's were searching someone.. He quickly hugged Manik and Nandini who found it weird but thought he might be upto some mischief and ignored.. While Mishkat on other hand found Aneri going somewhere.. So he just moved behind her caught hold of Aneri took her to one of the additional room room and looked it and then came deadly close to her.. Till now Mishkat was begging for her love but now he was angry, angry for her not informing him where he is going.. Angry for not being beside him...

He harshly held her shoulders and made her wince in his hold but today he needed answers.. And he is ready to use any tactic to get those answers..

Mi: Tum apne aap ko samjti kya ho... How dare you vanish just in thin air..

An: Mishkat chod muje.. Kya kar raha hai..

Mi: Aaj agar tu mere sawalo ke jawab diye bina yaha se bahar nikli then it will be the worst you have ever seen of me. Mai issi madap mai tujse jabardasti shaadi kar lunga and you won't be able to say anything and I will make sure of it..

Aneri flinched at his tone and words.. She knew that this is not the right time to argue but she also wanted to run away from here.. She cannot face him not now not ever.. She is has to run away or everything will be ruined and she won't be able to mend it.. She cannot spoil his life more..

Aneri just tried to push him away and move from there but the next second she found him even more close to her..

Their faces were just inches apart It was like he would kiss the life out of her if she tried to move from there

Their faces were just inches apart It was like he would kiss the life out of her if she tried to move from there.. Mishkat was meant to have a boiling blood.. After all he is a Malhotra and no Malhotra's warth is easy to handle..

While once the younger clan moved out of the picture Manik again caught hold of her hand was creasing it.. He placed a chaste kiss on her cheeks when they were sitting on the stage till they get orders to move out from there.. Actually now Manik was getting impatient to take Nandini in his hold.. So he said that they would freshen up a bit and come in a while.. No one said anything but it was like younger clan was about to tag along with them.

Manik made a frustrated look but he had nothing to do. So he was moving as actually he wanted Nandini to relax a bit.. while they still had a hectic schedule ahead..

While on the way Manik sneaked his hand to her waist and pulled her more towards himself.. he then kissed her temple and moved along.. while the younger clan saw this but did not tease them while actually Nandini was walking with the support of Manik because her Lengha was pretty heavy..

And she actually wished to just close her eyes for a while..

While entering the room the younger clan took places in front of them giving water and juice to Manan but soon their all phone beeped with a message and all rushed out.. Manan were confused as no one gave them a reply but just rushed out..