Chapter 168

Ok guys here is the next update for all of you...

Well it contains mature content so please read only if you are comfortable...

Please do vote and comment... As this is a special one and on demand guys I really want some amazing comments...

Avoid mistakes if any...

Nandini was having silent tears while Manik decided to let her be for a while..

M: Nandini itna kaisa dar hai.. Sach batao to hua kya hai... Nandini looked at him and said..

N: Kuch nahi... Saying this she was about to look the other side when Manik pulled her to him..

M: Nandini I want truth... Just truth I want it... 

N: Nothing Manik... Nothing....

Saying this she just hid her face in his chest without answering anything..

M: If you do not tell me na Nandini then in that case your fears will just increase.. For the time I have known you.. You were never this weak then what has happened now.

N: Manik I fear losing you.. That day when you were not there na at that time, a strange feeling happened.. It seemed like I was there but nothing else mattered to me at that time.. Mom was trying to be strong but it was of no use as the fear could be easily seen in her eyes.

I don't know why nothing positive was coming in my mind at that point. All the negativity was coming only and only negativity was there and that Negativity is still disturbing me.. That negativity has affected me mentally that what will happen if actually something would have happened to you.. The mere thought made me want to I don't know what is it but it is disturbing me so much...

M: Shh... Nandini... Look at me... (Nandini did look at him)..

M: Nandini if we get afraid of such situations then we might be having much much more major situations to face in life then what will we do.. Will we let our fears win...

N: No Manik, I never want to fall weak in our relationship.

M: Then why are you letting these fear take a troll over yourself. You have always been strong, not just emotionally, but mentally and physically too that I can never have a fear that if something might happen then to an extent you are gonna be able to do something for yourself and that I am really pretty much sure of..

Nandini smiled a bit as she understood that what he was saying is true if she fears for such small things then how will they face huge things in life. While Manik creased her cheeks while out of nowhere he captured her lips...

⁸Manik was kissing her as if he wanted her to be free of herself and not feeling anything

Manik was kissing her as if he wanted her to be free of herself and not feeling anything. While Nandini almost came up on him and responded with equal passion.. She let herself loose forgetting anything and everything that was running in their mind..