Chapter 51

Ok guys here you go..

Please do vote and comment guys... 

Avoid mistakes if any..

After a while all were asked to join for dinner, while Manan were made to sit together and even made to eat in one plate with only one spoon.. They had no other option but to share the things, but actually they did not mind sharing the plate..

While dinner Nandini was eating silently, she was responding to everyone but yet she was silent which was noticed by Manik so he nudged her and asked through eyes to state what's wrong..

Nandini nodded in no.. And smiled at him to state that nothing's wrong.. But Manik did not buy it.. So after they were done with dinner he purposely dirtied her hand as he wanted her to go and clean and when she stood up to go Manik accompanied her and left behind her...

As she cleaned herself and was about to go, Manik pulled her with himself and went to a nearby empty space..

M: what is the matter Nandini, why are you sounding so low right now...

N: Nothing I am perfectly fine.. Bas a bit tired so did not speak much..

M: Acha then tell me why there were tears in your eyes when you were dancing with Paa..

As soon as Manik said this Nandini started looking here and there.. But when Manik made her look at him she had no option so she looked at him and then said..

N: Manik, it is today when we were being announced as a couple publicly, I realised that I will have to leave my family behind.. My whole life it was like my life just revolved around them and Navya.. The mere thought that I won't be called as their daughter only, I will be their daughter second and your wife first.. It is not that I regret this decision or anything.. But these feelings are beyond my understanding as at one side I am really happy but at the same moment I feel like a stone of 1000 kg is on my heart.. And it is such a heavy burden that I am not able to life it at all...

She was about to cry at any moment so Manik just pulled her in a hug and then creased her hair and said

M: You know Nandini, you are not leaving behind the people around whom your whole world revolved, but you are adding people in your world.. Yes you might be called as my wife before their daughter but still your name will always carry Nandini Murty Malhotra... So the Malhotra will add but Murty will never vanish from your side as it is one of those identity that you will never carry by becoming a Malhotra that you can when you carry a Murty..

Nandini was just too amazed with the fact that he not for once felt bad, but on top of it he made her understand so well that she had no further complaints... Well actually they were not complaint it was her heart which was confused.. but Manik soothed it very nicely.. His words created a difference in her.. She was sure yet not sure about the happenings.. But the way Manik made her understand made her respect him even more.. While the heavy load that she felt that she was carrying was suddendly taken off from her heart and she was just relieved to no extent... She hugged him tightly and kept her head on his chest while Manik wrapped his hands around her