Chapter 8

Ok guys here is another update..

Please do vote and comment.. inline comment would be very good...

Avoid mistakes if any..

Neyonika kissed his forehead and wished him good night and went out of the room..

Manik was still in deep thoughts and was not able to decide what to do..

He picks up his phone and calls someone..

M: I seriously need your help.

Per: you stupid idiot haveyou seen the time before asking me for help...you just had to disturb my sleep... aisa to konsa pahad tut pada hai tujpe.

M: Idiot.... I seriously need help right now... so get up or I will curse you that you won't get a girl in your life...

Per: are Manik Mai mazak Kar Raha tha.. dost dost ke kaam nahi aayega to kon aayega. Now chuck all this and speak...

M: chup Kar Cabir.. and be ready mai tuje 10 min Mai I will be there to pick you up.. I really need you help..

Ca: sab thik hai na Manik?

M: bas tu muje mil Mai sab bata ta Hu tuje.. C: chal aa I will be there..

Manik cut the call and leave, he pick up Cabir and they both move from there to go to their spot that is their adda..

C: Manik what is the matter, you look too tensed up... Manik took a deep breath and said

M: Mom and  Dad asked me to take a decision and I just do not know how to take....

C: what kind of decision Manik.. please be clear and tell what is it..

M: vo mom and dad wants me to get married and settle in my life.

C: haan to what is wrong in it Manik, why are you so stressed out one day to you will have to settle down in your life naa...

M: you know the incident in college.. I do not want to risk someone's life Cabir.

C: have you gone mad or what Manik.. do you really thing that person can any way come close to you now.. no chance..

You changed at that point of time and joined business and working your ass off but other things do not matter now, we all are with you then why do you still hold those things which actually is in past and is not at all important also.

Cabir held Manik's shoulder and made him look at himself and then said..

C: Listen to me very carefully Mr. Manik Malhotra you cannot hold that thing in your mind and spoil your future. You need to move on from things that actually is not at all relevant in your life. You need to move on from those things...

Manik had few tears beaming in his eyes.

M: Cabir I really do not want to spoil someone's life. I really won't be able to forgive myself if something happens to the person coming in my life and that guilt would not let me live peacefully and you know that. I cannot let any harm to the person coming in my life...

C: Manik listen to me very carefully.. I cannot let any such person who is not important to you make your life a living hell.. In the same fear you were never interested in meeting some random girls and dating them though you are a rock star but still you never did any album in which any girl is coming close to you.. but Manik till when you will hide yourself behind an imaginary and totally false veil. Some time that has to fall down and you have to step up for your self....

M: I just do not know..

C: Buddy fab 4 is with you always.. but for now I think you should take some rest and think about it with clear mind. But yes do keep my words in your mind that you cannot run from it all your life. And not let that person have the satisfaction that they made your life a hell which they wanted to either way....

Saying this Cabir hugged him and Manik also hugged him back and soon Manik dropped Cabir at his place and left for his own place.

He went to his room and freshened up and changed in his night clothes and lied down on bed..

Manik thinking:

I guess Cabir is right it has almost been 6 years to that incident but nothing ever happened.. till when will I live in past and on top of it mom and dad also are very eager to see me settled and I do not have to rush for anything. I can take my time... what if all this is just in my head....

But am i really prepared to take such a step in my life? I mean come on Manik think about it someone would be dedicating their life, dedicating their dreams and aspirations, their own family and come to my house and bring happiness to you and your family.

But what if that person is not right for me? Or what if she does not bring happiness or is just behind my money or just want that fame to be called Manik Malhotra's wife.

How would I know she is the one for me.

Aghhhh... These things are not leaving my mind only.. what should I do..

But soon sleep took over him..

Murty Mansion:

After putting the batter to bake Nandu started preparing pasta as she had already boiled them and now the vegetables were also almost cut so she prepared the sauce and then made pasta till then cake was also done.. she spread the icing and cheery and kept it In refrigerator to make it cool and frozen..

They both soon completed their dinner and were sitting in the lawn along with cake and forks in their hands.

Abhi: so tensed about results..

N: a bit Bhai, as I really want that medal of University Topper.

Abhi: chiku it does not matter if you top or not and I know you very well why you want to top.

N: and why is that so?

Abhi: because you want that no one should come and tell dad that you are in Murty Industries because you are their daughter and do not hold any skills..

Nandu started looking here and there..

Abhi: Nandu stop it.. I know mom always taught us to only get for those things which we have potential for. But sometime we are not our best judge.

N: but Bhai I even do not want to waste the sweat and blood of maa and paa to waste. I want to achieve things so that they can never feel that all tha they did was some kind of waste...

Abhi: Acha chal ye sab chod as you are not gonna listen to me.. and abb ye bata any new guy in your life..

N: nah did not have time to see at guys too busy with my studies and all those chirkut running behind me were either because they wanted notes or they got to know that I am daughter of The Raman Murty.. hehe.. I am seriously....

Abhi: means this month too you shooed away all the guys... I mean for once in a while you should have gone on date with someone...

N: Bhai you are elder to me na, then first you go on date with someone and then I will think about it....

Abhi: are there should be someone who can be worthy of me to go on a date with you know...

N: ohhh is it... you know there was someone... what was her name.... Haan preeti... I am she was definately worthy of you... you know....

Before Nandu could say further abhi put a spoon full of cake in her mouth to make her shut and then ran before Nandu could catch him.

Soon they got tired and settled down and were talking on random stuff when Raman and Ishita joined them and they had a good family time cracking jokes and pulling legs.. soon they retired to their rooms and called it a day for today.

How was Murty's time..

How was Cabir and Manik's bonding.. Kya hoga decision...

Stay blessed stay happy ppl..