Chapter 57

Ok guys so here is the update..

I hope you all like it.. 

Please do vote and comment..

Avoid mistakes if any..

Next morning at Murty Mansion all were on breakfast table, while having breakfast Nandini not for once spoke to Abhi.. Ishra found it unusual as Abhi and Nandini do not fight like that only...

While Abhi was trying to talk to her but she did not budge in.. while Ishra sighed at that.. but they never came in between of siblings.. while after breakfast Nandini left alone today as she did not want to go with Abhi and on her way she had to drop something with Navya too so she took the car and left..

As she and Manik discussed about the bodyguard thing jason was called off duty.. Nandini left while a call with Manik was going on.. she dropped somethings for Navya at her place and then took her route to office..

While Raman and Abhi went by themselves.. Abhi finally informed Mukti that Nandini got to know everything.. after knowing this Mukti was hell nervous as she was not sure how she would face her now. While Abhi was in his spree to decide how to manofy his sister..

Full day Nandini ignored Abhi she not for once even looked at him, while on the other side Manik was not able to concentrate only as he would time and again remember his moments with Nandini. He was brought back to earth as he would be lost..

While this day came to an end, While returning home Nandini was in her deep thoughts related to Mukhbhi.. It was like she was extremely happy to see them almost together but on top of it, she was sad too as she did not expect to know the things in this way.. She was hell confused and so when she was returning home she did not see that her cell slipped from her hand.. When she turned back to take it as someone informed her the same, she kept her purse and laptop in the car and then to search the cell..

As soon as she took 2-3 steps towards the other direction there was a huge blast.. Because of which she was thrown to a far end and was injured really bad.. As soon as the blast took place, people gathered over there to what happened..

On seeing Nandini lying there in worst condition, some employees called the ambulance while some went to inform the Murty men inside..

As soon as they got to know the news, they immediately ran to the area and got to know that she is taken to the nearby hospital and one of the female staff member is accompanying them.. They immediately got to know that she is taken to Life Plus Hospital.. Abhi drives like a crazy person, and soon they reach there.. On the way Raman informed the commissioner to immediately take up the case..

While the news of Nandini being a victim of Blast was spreading like fire only.. These were given more importance as she is not only daughter of Murty's but also Daughter in law of Malhotra's too.. As soon as the media started running it, Malhotra's got to know about the same through it only..

While Manik was conducting a meeting so he was getting a constant buzz of messages and calls, but as it was on silent mode he did not know.. But as soon as Raj got the news he confirmed them with Raman's PA in office and finding other relevant details he immediately barged in Manik's Cabin and excusing him from the clients he took him with himself..

Raj did not inform Manik anything, he just held his hand and then made him sit on the backside, the driver was already informed the location..

M: What is the matter dad, and where are we going that too in so much of hurry and that too leaving the meeting in the midway..

Raj: Manik, there is something that you need to know, but you need to have a lot to patience to hear me and promise me you won't fall weak ok..