Chapter 154

Ok guys here is the update...

Please do vote and comment guys...

Avoid mistakes if any...

Soon once Nandini was satisfied with the whole thing they both left from there to take a tour to other places.. But before that they moved to have some food...

They both had some light snacks and then moved out for some more sightseeing...

They both moved to L'Aventure du Sucre museum as it has a great historic relation of sugar and Mauritius

They both moved to L'Aventure du Sucre museum as it has a great historic relation of sugar and Mauritius. So they moved to have a great time over there.. They got many items about it's history and then finally they moved to it's restaurant and decided to have their lunch over there and had a great food...

Manik being a foodie was mad after eating the food over there as it was amazing... After lunch they both moved out and they both decided that as it is evening so they can visit the St Francois D'Assise Church as it is one of the famous church. They both were amazed with all the architectural things and both prayed for their families and their own wellbeing and togetherness...

Soon after they moved out and Manik saw a good hotel to stay the night there.. As they were not supposed to stay there for a long time he had selected  a simple yet decent hotel for them to stay the night.. They both had their dinner in room only and then they both were sitting in each other's embrace and talking just talking...

M: I got a message from Mishkat that finally he found Aneri and is trying to get things out of her. She is breaking with time but still is not ready to accept him. He told that I should not worry much and just enjoy this as he will manage it.

N: I guess we should trust him and let him fight for himself for now.

M: may be you are right.. I just hope he gets all the happiness in his life...

Being a bit sleepy they both slept off in each others arms..

Next morning both woke up and got ready as they needed to complete this stretch and move back to their original hotel and so they both had their normal cuddling and all and then they moved to have their breakfast...