Chapter 65

Ok guy here you go..

 Avoid mistakes if any...

While Nandini pretended to sleep as she wanted Manik to rest while as soon as she found him stable Nandini took her cell and texted someone...

N: Come to my room ASAP... And be careful to not make noise as he is sleeping...

The person that Nandini called was none other than Abhi... (I know you all thought it to be Cabir but further matter you will now get to know on why Nandini called Abhi.)

Abhi came very quietly and then picked up Nandini and took her to living room..here she kept her stole near Manik and she estimated that she has 30 mins min before Manik would notice her absence..

Abhi placed her in the living room where all the members of Malhotra's and Murty's were there except Mukti...

Raj: beta what is it that you called all of us here and asked us to wait over here only..

N: dad wanted to talk and discuss something... She then looked at all the family members and said... Vo Manik got know on who were the attackers...

As soon as she said this they all were shocked as 1st they did not want to stress Nandini and on top of it Manik also did not inform them about it..

Raman: beta how did you come to know that he know about it and about all of this matter...

Nandini lied a bit as she did not want them to think that Manik wanted to hide things..

N: vo actually paa.. Manik hired someone to investigate about the matter on his behalf... 

Ney: Beta Who was behind all of this...

N: mom these attacks were done by Abhay Khurrana ...

The Malhotra's knew the history but Murty's didn't but the name came as another bomb on each and every person.. As the name was famous but they did not know what was it for.. But the most shocked one was Abhi..

Abhi: Where is he related to you at any point..

Nandini till now did not say anything to her family about the Soha's matter but now she had no option as this is not just matter about any other thing but about her family's security not just Murty's but Malhotra's too..

Nandini know that somewhere Manik has taken a right decision as to remove the problem from it's roots we need to understand it.. And this problem needs to be removed from it's roots as such attacks are very bad and a mutual decision needs to be taken.. Things needs to come to ground zero that all their life they cannot be in the fear of what all is happening..

Nandini then told the Murty's about the college incident on how soha attacked on Mukti and how her mother took away her from there and all and then said that..

N: I am not sure if this is the reason for multiple attacks on me, but to solve it Manik has taken a decision without thinking twice.. He has asked Soha's mother to fix a meeting with Abhay Khurrana...

Raman: Has he gone mad or what Nandu..  Bcacha why didn't you say anything to him about this when you knew all these things.. It can be so dangerous and it is not good for anyone to play with their lives in such a way...

N: Paa I asked him to talk to both fathers, but he neither gave a positive nor negative response.. So I was worried and asked you all to stay back on getting the information...