Chapter 72

Ok guys here is the update...

Hope you all like it...

Avoid mistakes if any...

Ney: Ishita ji can Nandini stay here with us for today please... As Manik already have his flight in the morning.. They both can spend some time with each other as he would be as such returning after around 15 to 20 days so it will be good for them..

Ishita looked at Raman and then they agreed while Neyonika thanked them to no extent.. while Manik just looked at Nandini and winked.. while Nandini was shocked but too happy to describe her feeling as she was really gonna miss Manik in this time..

Soon other Murty's left while Mukti and Nandini went towards garden to spend some time.. they were talking on random things when nandini said to her...

N: Mukti can I ask something to you...

Mu: Bhabhi  why are you being so formal with me... you can ask whatever you wish for...

N: kya aap Bhai ko lekar serious hai..

Mukti was shocked with the question as she thought that may be Nandini thought that she is doing time pass with her brother..

Mu: Bhabhi yeh aap kya bol rahi hai..

N: Mukti please do not get me wrong in any way, it is just that none of you have told any family member regarding the fact that you guys are dating. Frankly speaking I t
Even do not know what does Bhai want right now... it is because he has sworn to me not to tell anything to Manik and so I haven't spoken anything in that regards to Manik... Mukti Bhai said that It will enough you who will go and inform Manik about your relationship.. I just fear that if he find out in some other way then he might take things tottaly in wrong way... please give all this a thought...

Saying this she went from there to be with Neyonika.. she helped her in cleaning the remaining stuff they were talking on random stuff when Neyonika said..

Ney: Nandu bacha go and spend time with Manik now, tomorrow morning he would go for few days then when will you guys spend time... to top it he is not saying exactly when he will return.. so go now..

N: mom just few minutes let me just get it done with these then I will go...

Ney: I will see after all this so you do not worry about it... come you need to go now.. come on chalo jao... To top it all he has done a lot of melodrama just to keep you here..

Nandini made a confused face and seeing it Neyonika said

Ney: puch lena uss se ki kya papad bele hai.. now chalo go from here... ( ask h what all he did to keep you here... for now go from here..)

Nandini nodded and moved towards Manik's room... As soon as she entered Manik who was packing his stuff just looked at her and gave her a million dollar smile..

While on the other hand Nandini moved to him and said

N: Manik let me do all of this packing and rest for a while I can manage this.. you must be tired. Saying this she pulled him to bed and made him sit there... While she went to his wardrobe to arrange his clothes for atleast 10-12 days... While how can Manik sit there silently when his beautiful fiance is working in front of his eyes..

He moved towards her and took.her in a back hug and said..

M: Nandu let us just leave all this for a while, stay with me come this packing I can manage to later on... But you see I cannot manage without meeting you and seeing this beautiful face of yours for all this while..

N: manik this packing will only take 10-15 mins.. Ok come let's do one thing you help me with all of this so that post that we can sit with each other for all the time till you go.. What say how's the plan...