Chapter 100

Ok guys here is the update for all of you... I hope you all love it...

Please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any..

Well the person was none other Mishkat...

M: Kya hai yaar tujhe...

Mi: Bhai control I was just being the messenger boy of mom... Fab 5 is here.. there is something that they need to talk..

M: ok... You go we are coming... Mi: bhai control Haan..

M: shut up and dare you open your mouth downstairs or I will break your bones.. I need to do something of you to get peace.

Mi: bhai say clearly na that you want uninterrupted time to romance bhabhi..

M: Miku are you going or should I send you my way...

Mi: chill yaar... I am going... Bye bhabhi...

M: Miku....

As soon as he shouted this time Mishkat ran away from there... While Nandini was like..

N: shit Manik what if he goes and tell everyone.. yaar they are not gonna leave us today...

M: relax he is not gonna speak anything..

N: how can you be so sure..

M: I know my brother that much...

N: I hope so...

Saying this she started to move..while Manik pulled her back and she banged to his chest..

M: are we have some incomplete business to see..

N: shut up Manik...we need to go..

M: nope not leaving.. fir to dekh Lena there will be more questions then keep on  answering them.

N: are aise kaise. Please na come all are there down..

M: yaar Nandini I will need to teach you so many things.. there is a long list..

While Nandini looked at him with wide eyes..

M: don't look at me in such a way I am saying the truth..

Nandini was coming towards him like an angry bull.. she was coming when Manik thought..

M: chal beta bhag le.. warna aaj to teri band bajna is for sure.

So he dogged her and ran away from there while Nandini started running behind him..

While Manik moved down while Nandini also to catch him was running behind him the stairs and at that time her leg twisted and she lost her balance..

Nandini screamed loudly for Manik who immediately stopped in his track and went up and caught hold of her in time..

Nandini had got so scared at as soon as Manik caught hold of her she just sticked to him like another skin.. while hearing Nandini's scream all gathered near the stairs to see Manik getting hold of Nandini and she sticking to him...

M: shhh... Relax relax Nandini kuch nahi hua hai... you are just fine..

But she did not speak a word.

While on the other side Neyonika came to them and through eyes asked Manik what happened.. while she was just roaming her hand in her head.. Manik through eyes told her that he will tell later..

M: Nandini tumhe lagi to nahi hai.. your ankle is fine na.. Now Nandini was a bit calm and she said..

N: I am fine.. It is paining a bit but will go away soon...