Chapter 119

Ok guys here is the update...

One more day nearing the wedding... Guys one thing is final that the level of comments has dropped drastically... well for all those who does regularly a big big thank you..

Guys if you really want regular updates then the response too should be of the same enthusiasm so please if the response of enthusiastic then only I will be giving regular updates...

Avoid mistakes if any..

Next morning Manan were sleeping in each others arms forgetting all the worries and the outside world lying in each others solace.. Their solace was disturbed by constant knock on the door..

M: Kon hai yaar.. Muje nind aa rahi hai.. Sone do muje..

Saying this he unknowingly pulled Nandini more to himself and kept his head near her neck and slept again..

There was again constant knock on the door but this time it not only disturbed Manik but Nandini too.. She moved in her place and turned to see Manik sleeping almost on her.. While Manik too noticed Nandini but thought that it is just a dream and hugged her tight.. But they were again disturbed and this Manik brought back to reality..

M: Nandu tum yaha kya kar rahi ho..

N: you don't remember yesterday..

M: aahhh my head is aching badly...

He then out of the blue closed her eyes making Nandini confused..

N: are kya hua.. why have you closed my eyes..

M: tumne room dekh Liya kya.. I wanted to keep it as a surprise..

N: are relax yaar.. I did not yesterday I was handling you to sirf washroom dekha hai ache se..

M: good you won't see also now.. acha chalo go out of the room..

But before he could say further they both heard a voice of none other than Neyonika..

Manik Nandini beta wake up now.. Sab log breakfast table pe wait kar rahe hai for you...

M: mom Nandini is coming and please send me black coffee hangover is really bad..

Ney: thik hai..make it quick..

M: Nandu yaar tum mere pure surprise ka plan chop kar Rahi ho...why did you come over here..

N: are What would I have done you were soo drunk..

M: acha go out of the room and get ready in Mukti's room..

N: are Manik have you gone nuts or what I am in your shirt and shorts it looks odd if someone see me in this way..

M: no one will think anything.. goo na..

N: acha listen I promise I won't see anything let me use the washroom and till then get something from the clothes mom has got for me..

M: good idea.. make it a bit quick yaar.. I have a serious headache...

N: ya ya.. I will make it quick till then you think what you did yesterday.. she smirk at that...

She then nudged him and asked him to help her go till the washroom... he did so and then he himself washed his face and left her alone while he moved to the closet and got her a pair of clothes.. He delivered that at that same time there was a knock on the door by a servant who brought his coffee.. He changed in some casual wear and then sat to have it thinking about what happened yesterday..

That is when he started remembering things like he going on stage and then blank then the scene in washroom where he wanted to help Nandini to change and all.. He closed his eyes tight thinking about that..