Chapter 50

Ok guys so here you all go.. I have tried something different in this update.. So I really hope you all like the same... Well Mukbhi love story is on track so see to it also..

Please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any..

After they rejoined the party the host asked all the couples to join for Ball Dance while changing the partner.. So the pair made were like Raj and Ney, Raman and Ishu, Manik and Nandini, Cabir and Mukti, Dhruv and Aliya, last but not the least Navya and Abhi.. While there were some other young couples also joined..

As the Music swayed all the couples were enjoying each others presence while the friends out there having fun.. While our very own Manan was in their own little world..

N: Manik, so now that we are officially a couple, what is your first wish..

M: None that I have thought of.. But ya I would definitely like the world to get a warning that you are mine and only mine..

 But ya I would definitely like the world to get a warning that you are mine and only mine

N: Manik, I am your's only.. she said this while giggling a bit on his behaviour.. Nandini had now rested her head on his shoulder with her arms wrapped around him and continued.... Waise more than you I need to give the warning as the way you were sending a message to your fans, it seemed that they are to possessive for you.. So you see I need to give a clear warning to them that you are booked for me throughout life.. She said this smilingly..

M: Are you do not need to worry, for sending your message you have your 4 body guards you see who are there to fight the world for you.. You know they have accepted you so nicely that I really doubt as they have never allowed anyone to come between us.. But they have accepted you full heartedly.. Never for once also they doubted on the decision that I have taken for my life.. I mean I just could not believe that they accepted you full fledged...

They were talking when the Music changed indicating that it is time to change the partners and Manan being in their own land did not realise this.. How can our Cabiraa leave them like that..

Cabir while tapping his shoulders said..

C: Manik, now it's my turn to dance with the beautiful bhabhi while you can have Aliya to dance with...