Chapter 153

Ok guys so here it is...

So I am telling sorry in advance for future late updates.. 

Please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any....

M: much better let's take an romantic bath together what say...

While Nandini could not respond in positive or negative.. Manik's hands on her face while his hot breath fanning on her neck.. while his wet lips kissing her sweet spot...

All this had made her feel like jelly... She was just breathing a bit heavy and along with that she just wanted him more...

M: bolo Nandini what do you want...

Nandini was not in a position to respond so she just said.

N: I just want you....

In the next second Nandini was fully under him with his lips exploring her mouth... His hands were under her nighty exploring her curves with all his might pinching them to earn a moan...

 His hands were under her nighty exploring her curves with all his might pinching them to earn a moan

Soon he made her stand up in sitting position still being in the kiss.. And then he broke the kiss and looked at her for a while.

Manik brought her more closer by jerking her from her waist and soon they were very close to each other...

He kissed her forehead and then kissed her cheek while his hands were on the hem of her top..

M: my soul is trapped by yours. Uff what will I do...

N: Mine too is not far much.. just peak inside you, you will find it caged by your heart..

M: well than to I should just adore it all day you see..

N: as if you don't now... you never miss a chance to adore it...

M: I do that.. and that is because you are my wife and you see everytime I see you I think this thing about you I did not know...

By this time they both were almost speaking on each others lips...

Soon Nandini did not allow him to speak further and just slammed her lips on his and they both drowned in their own set of passion...

Both were exploring each others lips... Their tounge did tango with each other creating a havoc for both of them..

Soon they were disturbed by a phone ring on which Manik groaned but had to leave her.. he picked up the call as it was unknown and asked a bit frustrated and a bit with authority..

M: yes...

Caller: is this Manik Malhotra..

M: yes may I know who is this..

Caller: sir this is to confirm your private reservation for dolphin swim that you had requested..

M: ohh yes... It is confirmed... We will reach there in alonst an hour..