Chapter 84

Ok guys here is the update for you ppl...

Please vote and comment... Inline comments are always will be welcomed..

And guys the response is decreasing in the updates...

Avoid Mistakes if any...

Next morning Mishkat and Manik both were facing jet lag so both were in deep sleep. None disturbed them thinking this only..

While all the others at Malhotra Mansion had their routine and on the other side at the Murty Mansion Raman left for office while Nandini and Abhi thought to stay here so that they could company Mishkat and he does not feel left out...

So both the siblings thought to spend some alone time with each other as it has been a long while for all this..

They both went to the gazebo as they wanted mother nature to be with them.they were talking on casual things when Nandini asked him..

N: Bhai abb to please tell maa and Paa that you are committed. Manik knows about it and along with that he doesn't have problem. You guys are already dating for almost 3 months so tell them...

Abhi: Nandini I am not sure.. I mean I do not want to speed up the further process..

N: bhai are you running away from your responsibility..

Abhi: have you gone mad or whar... It is just that ke we both are not ready for the further step.

N: but atleast tell them.. do get engaged or stuff bas but tell them. Both the parents have right to know and it has to be you bhai first to tell them.. this will give Mukti also some confidence in you bhai.. after all every girl just needs confidence that the person is not playing games..

Abhi was in deep thoughts after all this.. he was thinking that is this the reason why Mukti till now never accepted this fact. They dated but he never proposed her but neither she ever made it so sure that she is ready for this relationship to take it to a next step..

But unknown to them someone was listening to their talks and had tears running down.. the person was none other than Mishkat.. Ishita asked him to just go and call the siblings so that they can accompany him for brunch of his..

When he came for few moments he was just looking at Nandini and Abhi... Talking and having fun he was missing his siblings time that they used to have before 5 years.. but then Nandini's question made him hear it for one obvious reason and that is it included his sister.. his most important lady...

But then when he heard Nandini making Abhi understand he went to his memory lane..

Mishkat (thinking)

Bhabhi i know what you are saying is correct but then there is always a limit to giving assurance. If a person never oblige to your efforts then what...

Leaving everything and everyone is always difficult but still that assurance is not enough...

When he was in that lane he heard Nandini's voice calling him..

N: Mishkat when did you wake up...

But on not getting response she again calls him to attain his attention but a little loud this time. Because of which she got succeeded...

Mi: Haan bhabhi.. come aunty is calling us for brunch...

N: yup chalo come..

They all had their brunch when Mishkat got a call from Manik...

Mi: bhai I think you are still sleepy you called me instead of bhabhi...

M: shut up... I am fully awake.