Chapter 150

Ok guys here is the update...

Well need some help guys... Do you all want a detailed information about the places they visit or just a brief views..

Avoid mistakes if any...

While Nandini freshened up and came out fresh after taking a bit hot water bath and soothing herself..

When she came out she did not see Manik in room so she started searching for him and found him at the end of the pool with his legs in water enjoying the view..

She moved to him and then bag and kept her hand on his back to gain his attention but in turn it was he who gained attention because he hissed a little...

Nandini at that time could see just long red marks so she immediately asked...

N: Manik how did this happen... And why were you hissing...

She then removed his sando without asking him and saw his back and that is when she realised that these are scratch marks... She with a very soft hand touched those marks to feel then and in turn she again gained a hiss..

N: Shit... I extremely sorry Manik... I never re.....

She was not shut as Manik pulled her in his lap and placed his lips on her...

Her eyes turned into a socket but soon she relaxed and gave in... It was a short kiss which ended soon..

M: Are abb guilty hone ka kya fyda.. I mean I know my wife becomes a bit wild in bed so cannot help it you see. And baby if wanted to see me bare chest you could have told me.. We are on honeymoon anyway and who wears clothes on their honeymoon... so we can totally skip this part...

Nandini pouted and was about to say something but stopped in the middle and was not able to say a word.. Her mouth opened and closed like a fish and Manik found it damn funny and cute at the same time...

Nandini then saw that teasing smile on her face and said..

N: You are so bad na...

M: Nope I am the best... Saying this he kissed her cheeks... Nandini hit his bicep two three time lightly...

N: You.. Manik why are you always like this pulling my leg...

Saying this she hid her head on his chest.. While Manik wrapped his arms around her and said....

M: You know that minute blush mixed with that some helplessness wala feel makes you look so so cute that I want to just gobble you up and just eat you.. You are so so so cute..

Nandini on hearing him was blushing but she had hid her face in his chest she just snuggled more as if that would hide her but Manik knew her antics well when she behaves in a manner then what it means...

He was giggling at her reactions as she was hell embarrassed... But she also knew that this is her Manik and she has always been and will always be an open book in front of him. So after a while when both were taking in each other's silence Nandini looked up to him and said...

N: Let me put some ointment.. But first go and take a bath...

M: Are how bad yaar... See I am in pain because of you and this thing burns man.. So why don't you make me forget the pain and give me a soothing bath with your soft touch and kiss to make me forget all the pain...

N: Why are you always this kind.. Matlab tumhare dimag main itni khurafat aati kaha se hai... You when the first time I met you in office... Nah leave it I do not want to say anything...

M: Are nahi nahi I want to listen... Let me also hear what kind of impression I had created on you at our first meet...

N: Nope... Tit for tat... Not saying a word more...