Chapter 39

Ok guys here is another one..

Please do vote and comment guys...

Avoid mistakes if any...

After all the guests left from there it was only the family members, they all gathered as they need to see the wedding dates that are available..

Panditji after some time said that one date available is after 2 months and other after 5 months and the other one is after 1 year.. As soon as he declared this Neyonika excitedly said that she wants the wedding to happen at the earliest. But Raj made her understand that things are not as simple as they seem them to be, it is a wedding and it has to be the decision of Manik and Nandini and not them. Neyonika made a puppy face leading to a sad pout and then sat at her place quitely.

All others were now looking at the bride and groom, while the bride herself was looking at the groom. Manik was getting uncomfortable with the gaze but then he said

M: Mom we cannot let the wedding happen in two months as we cannot come in public till the project is going on and it is still gonna take one and half month and then if it would be a wedding then a chaos would be created. While we have Fab 5 commitments also during this period..

Ney: Par to phir decide which dates you guys wanna have. She looked at both Manik and Nandini and then seeing their faces she said, ok ok let's do one thing and that is not pressurized them...

She looked towards Pandit ji and said we will inform you once we come to the decision for the dates....

Pandit ji went from there and then all the elders told them to discuss on which date they want and decide it mutually as they are the ones who need to make adjustments rather than all the others..

They asked them to go to the garden while they will set the lunch for all of them. They would call them when lunch is fully set..

Both Manan left from there while Cabir from back shouted..

C: Well I guess Manik this much time is enough as you guys have to decide dates for wedding and nothing else.. Saying this he wink at him while Nandini act ignorant as all the elders are also there.

But against his such rubbish talk Manik glares at him, but Cabir is Cabir he does not get affected..

Manik and Nandini came near the pond..

M: Nandini you say which one do you want..

N: Manik I actually do not know, get the one comfortable to you and see to it that your commitments are not disturbed I am fine with any..

Manik kept his hands on her shoulders and then and make her look towards him.

M: Ohh God Nandini how many times do I need to make you understand that you need to keep yourself in words and put your feeling in words as we haven't reached the phase where your unsaid word's are just understood by me... I am still trying to know you baba...

Nandini was hesitant but she still says now..

N: Manik lets keep the date after 5 months as Neyonika Maa wants the wedding early and it sets all the criteria, i mean vo our project would be done till then so we can come public, in fact I do not mind coming in public with you at any point of time as sooner or later if they spot us they would say things.. And on the other hand we would get to know each other better..

M: I was thinking the same, but I want you to agree after thinking as it is matter of your career also. Are you sure that you want to come in public also.

N: Manik you only made me understand na that people would say what they want and so why should I hide myself from the world. I would be happy to get attached to you in public..