Chapter 93

Ok guys so here is another update for all of you.. But this one is specially for a list of people who always without fail make my day by their beautiful response... yet a bit

disappointed because I did not get the target but here is the update for the special ones...

So a very special thank you to all of you but a special on to these... @purnima17 @sumedhaCUTE

@NandiniGupta10 you guys have from the almost the first part of my story till now have always given your valuable inputs so thank a lot guys.... Well others please do not feel bad for me not acknowledging you as I do really love each one of you.....

So cutting the talks further lets move back to the story Avoid mistakes if any....

Manan were cuddling each other. While actually Manik had totally taken Nandini in his arms and caged her.. while Nandini was happily lying in his arms. They were talking on random things and all when there was a knock on the door and Nandini tried to move to open it. But how can our Manik let her move easily..

N: Manik dekhne to dijiye ke Kon aaye hai. (Manik at least let me go and see who is there...)

M: ummhmmn...nahi bilkul nahi..(ummhmmmn.... no no no ways...)

N: please na dekhiye agar Mukti ya Mishkat honge na to they are gonna tease me. Just let me check the door after that I will be back here.

Unwantedly Manik had to let her go because he knows that his siblings tease them to no end. While he was still in the same place. Well actually a worker was here to inform that they both are called down to join others for tea. Nandini just said that they will be there in no time. Saying this she sent him while she went back to get Manik..

N: Manik come let us go everyone is calling and waiting for us for the evening tea...

M: yaar why does everyone have some or the other kind of problem.. why is no one allowing me to be with you for some more time..

N: Manik come just for some more time..

M: yaar dekh Lena jab pakduga na abb to chodunga hi nahi tumhe. ( now you see if I get hold of you now na then I am not gonna leave you at all...)

N: aur Mai Kahi jau hi bhi nahi. For now chale. ( and I am not even planning to go anywhere... for now come let's go...)

Saying this they left to join the others.. they all had a good time in the evening pulling Manan's leg. While they just enjoyed with the others taking everything lightly.

Later all dispersed to get ready for evening. Nandini now kept a set of all kinds of clothes in Manik's closet so that such situations can be met. While Manik kept it casual while nandini knew that having festive celebration she kept it traditional.

Manik was just combing his hair when Nandini came out from washroom freshening up. She was smelling good which caught Manik's attention. He stopped what he was doing.

 He stopped what he was doing