Chapter 76

Ok guys here is the update...

Please do vote and comment.. 

Inline comments will also be appreciated..

I really tried to keep it full English for all the foreign readers...

Avoid mistakes if any.

Next morning Nandini woke up and sent a text of wishing him morning, she went to join her family.. She decided that these days she should would use it fully to stay with her family as this type of time will be rare for him.. She freshened up and then joined her family.. She had a good family time with them and then decided that she would join office after 2 days. As she will be with Ishu and Navya for one day and then with Neyonika and Mukti for one day before joining office..

Ishu: So bolo bachu what are the plans of yours for today... Should we go and start your shopping for the wedding.. You see we do not have much time for you for the wedding.. So we need to start with the shopping a bit by bit so that we can have everything ready in time...

N: Maa, is it necessary for me to come... you know na how much I hate the thing called as shopping... I feel it as if there is some monster behind me..

Ishu: Beta, post the wedding it will be you only who has to wear all those clothes so it has to be you who has to select..  Till what time will I always choose clothes for you..  So come let's go..

N: Ok fine fine come let's go.. I will do one thing I will go and call Navya also so she can accompany me.. 

Ishu: Ok then let us do one thing we will call Neyonika ji too with us for the shopping... As even she has to do some shopping for you to we can complete all of it that way... 

Nandini nodded then went to get ready...

While Ishita informed Neyonika and she immediately agreed...

Their whole day passed in shopping for wedding.. Nandini was every now and then looking at her cell expecting a call or a message from Manik.. but Manik was in a deep slumber because of the hectic schedule and he had not slept the previous night then the journey and to top it now the jet lag.... He woke up in afternoon leading to Nandini's wishes and messaged Nandini.. it was evening in India...

Nandini took a sigh of relief as when Mukti told her that she informed Manik about everything, she actually did not wish to make Manik angry on this matter by not telling him.. so she feared that may be because of that he was not answering... Or even texting her... 

She immediately called him on receiving his message.. 

M: hello..

N: Manik what happened...

M: what is the matter with you Nandini...why do you sound tensed..

N: are nothing of that sort.. vo it was just you did not text me back so was a bit tensed nothing else..

M: are baba.. I just woke up.. don't know why I over slept... 

N: ohhhh acha. Freshen up then call me..

M: nah.. speak na..me going to get coffee only.. Acha tell me why is there so much of background noises around you...

N: woh maa, mom, Navya, Mukti and me we all have come for our wedding trousseau shopping... So bas we are going from one designer to other...

M: ohhh that means they are giving you therapy in my absence..

N: well you can say it that way... But it is ok... But technically it cannot be a kind of therapy for me as I just hate it... But have to do it as I have no option let with me...