DoDam- 'Oops we did it- again!'

"Why the fuck are we roommates for God's sake!" Doyoung complained for the nth time that day, purposefully speaking out loud so that Yedam could hear it on the other corner of the room. Once he got to know about his ill fate in the morning, he had gone to try and change his room but they were the ones who came the latest, and all other rooms were already occupied. Doyoung tried to convince the others but no one agreed to change rooms with him, and he returned with no choice but to live with Yedam.

"You know I'm not a bad roommate at all." Yedam spoke from his portion of space. Doyoung rolled his eyes, "You can be the sweetest, but I don't want to associate with you since we already-"

"Chill dude." Yedam spoke, "Just because we had sex doesn't mean you have to keep that in mind. I mean, we can be friends!"

"Yeah well, easy to say." Doyoung said. He had finished arranging his room, so, he was lying on his bed. To avoid Yedam, he started playing games on his phone. Yedam tried to negotiate for a few fruitless seconds, then, when he realized that Doyoung was a cold case, he turned his back at the latter, lying on his bed as he decided to take a nap.

Around 30 minutes later, they heard a knock on the door. Doyoung glanced at Yedam in hope he opened the door, but Yedam was fast asleep. Annoyed, he got up and opened the door.

Two other students were seen.

"Hi!" Exclaimed one, "This room has only two, right?"

Doyoung noticed the same key as him on the taller guy's hand who had just spoke. Having a hunch, he asked with his broken Korean, "Yeah? You guys are... My new roommates?"

The tall guy, who was exceptionally cheerful, nodded, he didn't even bother with Doyoung's accent. Doyoung stepped aside to give them space. The new students, as he observed, were very handsome. And they seemed very close too. The tall handsome guy was kinda guiding the quiet, pretty, shorter guy ahead.

"Well... I'm Doyoung." Greeted Doyoung once they were inside the room. The tall guy smiled, "Hi Doyoung! I'm Jaehyuk, and this is Asahi. I hope we get along!"

Doyoung smiled.

"Who's he?" Pointed the short guy named Asahi at Yedam, who was still sleeping peacefully.

"That's uh... Yedam." Doyoung replied, "He also lives here."

"Cool! So you won't feel left out." Jaehyuk grinned. Doyoung didn't quite get it, so he frowned, "Why?"

"Well..." Jaehyuk looked shy, "Since we're boyfriends..." He softly intertwined his fingers with Asahi's, who seemed to feel shy too. Doyoung was highly surprised. He knew how rare homosexuality was in Korea. But this guy here announced their relationship like it's nothing! He felt amazed.

"Oh! Cool!" Doyoung smiled, "I'm happy for you!"

"Thanks." Asahi briefly said. They went to arrange their stuff a while later, and Doyoung returned to his bed. He felt a little at ease. After all, his semester wouldn't go as awkward as he thought had there been only Yedam in his room.

He was wrong though. Because Jaehyuk and Asahi hardly stayed for the night. Poor Doyoung, every night he'd hope not to be left alone, but he would anyway, since Jaehyuk's house was really close.

Maybe that's why, he chose to stay out for as long as he could, even drinking or partying the night away. Yedam knew it wasn't any good for him, but Doyoung didn't care. However, on nights he returned all drunk, Yedam would be the one to tuck him to bed. On one such night, when the other two roommates of them were in Jaehyuk's house, being all lovey dovey, Doyoung returned at around 11 pm, barely standing staright. One of his friends whom Yedam once introduced him to brought him to his room.