YoshiHwan- 'Our little Secret'

°Yoshi x Junghwan

°YoshiHwan are in a secret relationship, but words get out eventually.

~

Junghwan was tired, so tired after a long practice. He should have just eaten a good meal and gone to sleep because that's what his body wanted, but for some reason he did none. In fact, he was waiting for somebody. He had been waiting for quite a while and it made him a bit impatient. They had a deal of meeting each other as soon as possible but- his boyfriend was making him wait!

Junghwan's stomach growled. Poor baby looked at his unfed tummy and patted it a little. 'Just a bit more...'

Almost simultaneously, the growling stopped and he heard a knock on his door. Junghwan jumped up and a smile spread on his lips. He rushed and opened the door, revealing the handsome face of his boyfriend, Kanemoto Yoshinori.

Before Junghwan could even fathom anything, Yoshi grabbed his waist in a hug as he was getting inside. Junghwan giggled. Yoshi closed the door behind him with his leg so fast that it even made a thud. But none of the two flinched because Yoshi was busy placing butterfly kisses on Junghwan's face and neck.

"Hey! It tickles!!" Junghwan kept giggling. Yoshi must have missed him a lot!

Yoshi pushed Junghwan, keeping him in the same tight hug. The two ended up falling on the bed. Yoshi spent a while longer just by showing Junghwan his unbound affection for him. And Junghwan happily received them, locking his arms around Yoshi's neck while doing so.

After Yoshi was done, he rubbed his nose on Junghwan's for a moment and then sat up. Junghwan was all red, smiling with all of his teeth showing. He loved getting these from Yoshi.

The younger sat up as well. Yoshi was looking at him in adoration. Junghwan swiftly pecked Yoshi on the lips, making the elder smile and hold the other in a hug around the waist again.

"I missed you Hwanie!" Yoshi pouted. True. For the sake of the comeback, the two had to practice and do so many things that they barely got some alone time. And since, none of the members knew about them being together, they couldn't even show PDA to each other. This made them miss each other even though they were literally in front of each other's eyes all the time!

"Same here!" Junghwan picked up one or two strands of Yoshi's hair with his fingers, "It's so difficult pretending."

Yoshi broke the hug and looked up. He pressed his lips on Junghwan's ones again, to comfort him.

"Let's eat something first." He said, ending the small kiss. Junghwan smiled. Food can always make him happy!

"I have snacks from my mom!" Junghwan excitedly said, making Yoshi laugh. Junghwan's mom was always making sure her son was well fed.

They chose some cookies and chips and made some instant ramen noodles. They ate happily, feeding each other once in a while. Both loved such moments. Just being with each other was enough for them.

When they were done, they casually lied down, beside each other. Both faced the cieling at first. But the younger slowly locked his hand with Yoshi's, curiously observing the latter's fingernails afterwards. Yoshi had his free arm resting under his head. Junghwan started playing with his hand soon, making him look at the former.

When they met eyes, Junghwan cutely placed Yoshi's hand on his cheek, giggling while doing so. Yoshi cooed at the cuteness and so, ruffled Junghwan's hair.

"Why are you so cute??" Junghwan responded with a bright smile. Yoshi took him in one last hug at that. Then he sat up. It was way past midnight already.