YeSahi- 'Just Friends'

°Asahi x Yedam

°Asahi wanted nothing more than a one night stand, Yedam wanted an extension. In the end they became 'just friends'.

♡♡♡

Mashiho chuckled when he saw Asahi getting back to the table he was at. Was it the second time? Third? Asahi was bored of his dance partner yet again, politely turning down his offer for one night stand.

“So, he wasn’t your type either?” Mashiho asked, a bit tipsy from drinking for a while. Asahi was also the same. His cheeks a bit red, voice a little sloppy.

“He’s too horny for me.” Asahi said.

“He does look hot though.” Mashiho winked.

“Not worth it.” Asahi replied and then sighed. Not a single person in the bar appealed to him. He changed dance partners for the third time already but none sparked the will in him to get laid.

“You see, that’s why I always say, go find yourself a man. He would never betray you at times like this.” Mashiho spoke. Asahi scoffed, “You’re lucky your guy is crazy in love with you.” Then added, “But no thanks. I don’t want any strings attached to anyone.”

Mashiho shrugged, “Okay. Your wish.” He stood up, “But I'm gonna go spend the night with my boyfriend.” He winked at ‘boyfriend’ and Asahi made a disgusted face at it.

Mashiho left pretty soon. Asahi was bored. He glanced around the bar. He had his reasons to hate any commitment, he had had some bitter experiences with love before. To live freely, he chose to visit a gay bar from time to time and keep his necessities checked. He had good friends, so it didn’t bother him enough to find a partner.

Usually, he found someone to hang out with quite soon, since lots of fine people visited that popular bar. Some days though, he had to leave for home, untouched, simply because no one could meet his high expectation. Asahi hated those nights.

That night was the same. Even after changing his man three times, Asahi was left disappointed. He decided to chug in some more wine and eventually leave. He kept his keen eyes open though, in case if someone worthy entered inside the bar.

His effort didn’t go in vain. Around 20 minutes later, a guy in ripped jeans and denim jacket walked in. He had brown hair and he brushed them back once his one foot was inside the bar. He looked so hot that for a second, Asahi was staring at him.

The man had the best profile out there, the big, slanted, foxy eyes, and the dimple on his cheek. The nearer he came he faster Asahi’s heart beat. That man was one fine ass man. Asahi had to have him!

Asahi observed him a little, finishing the drink in hand. The man seemed to be eyeing the bar as well. He must be looking for someone, or maybe he was just the same as Asahi, looking for a hot guy to hook up with.

Seconds later, he glanced at Asahi’s side and their eyes locked. Asahi smirked when he saw the gleam in that guy’s eyes. Asahi knew he was enviably pretty, unexpectedly hot. He also knew he got that man’s attention, as he saw the other one walking in his direction.

The man had a cheeky smile on his face. He gestured Asahi for permission to occupy the seat in front if him. The later permitted, and the guy sat down.

“What’s up pretty boy?” he smirked, “You look lonely out here.”

Asahi smirked back, “And?”

“Thought you could use some company,” the man extended his hand, “Yedam.”

“Asahi.” He shook hands with Yedam.