DoShiho- 'One day with us!'

°Mashiho x Doyoung

°Just YouTuber Doyoung doing a vlog, showing off his boyfriend.

♡♡♡

“Hi guys! Welcome to my YouTube channel again and I hope you all are having a great day!” Doyoung, a young boy of about 18 spoke to the camera. He was wearing comfy yet fashionable clothes, talking from inside his house. “You guys have been asking me about this a lot and guess what! I am finally doing a vlog of me and my boyfriend yay! Give a big hand for us!” He said and patted himself on his left shoulder with his right hand, as his left hand was busy holding the camera.

“So, first of all, meet the handsome, kiyomi Takata Mashiho everyone!” he showed a shorter boy, elder than him by some years to the camera. The other one smiled and bowed politely, saying a small ‘hi.’

“What are we gonna do today, babe?” Doyoung asked Mashiho while fixing his hair through the camera.

“We'll be cooking, eating and maybe chilling a bit afterwards.” Mashiho replied. He was busy checking some ingredients on the kitchen counter.

“Ooo...” Doyoung spoke, “Sounds boring!”

Mashiho playfully glared at him. Doyoung made up to him with a smile.

“So, what are we cooking today?” he asked again.

Mashiho checked everything once again and then stared at the camera, “Guys, today's menu is fried rice and eggs, I know! I know! Boring, but we don’t have much ingredients at home.”

“What about in the fridge?” Doyoung asked.

“You checked and said there’s nothing there!” Mashiho rolled his eyes. Doyoung looked as if his brain suddenly caught that. “Ah... I remember now!”

“Well, we can go get some from the store.” Doyoung proposed.

“We can do that, but it’s gonna be late then.” Mashiho reasoned. Doyoung sulked with a pout. Then he looked at the camera again, probably to kill the audience with his cuteness. “Guys, let’s just settle with a simple menu for today. But yes, you must know what a great cook this guy is!” he poked at Mashiho’s arm, “Thanks to him I'm always well fed.”

Mashiho showed a cute smile to Doyoung. Doyoung was always expressive, always speaking sweet words to him. He just couldn’t get enough of it. He wanted more, more and more. Doyoung didn’t know it, nor that he ever would because Mashiho was an expert at hiding his cravings. Still, the younger never failed to warm Mashiho’s heart.

“Babe, haven’t you already washed it?” Doyoung asked, indicating the rice that were being washed maybe the 2nd or 3rd time.

“We need to wash them thoroughly.” Mashiho patiently replied.

“Oohhh... I see.” Doyoung kept on observing the elder, showing his works to the camera too. “Is it necessary to hold the knife like this?” he watched Mashiho cut the veggies and his curiosity made him ask again.

“Yeah, it cuts better.”

“Wahh! Guys, there’s so much to learn!” he strongly spoke to the camera, showing a determined look. Mashiho just chuckled and shook his head.

“So, I'll put it on the stove now.” Mashiho showed the mixed ingredients, “It’s gonna be cooked soon.”

“Wow! You see, the cuts are very fine like Mashiho the genius cut it, guys!” he spoke showing a finely cut part of veggies. Mashiho hit him on the arm and Doyoung just cutely giggled.