DoKyu- '사랑하고 싶어'

°Junkyu x Doyoung

°Doyoung who used to hate his cousin's best friend, seems to like him now

°The title means 'Wanna Love You.'

♡♡♡

As happy as one should be after getting into his desired college, Doyoung was somewhat less than that, simply because he had to live in his cousin's place, due to that being near his college. Doyoung had nothing to do with his cousin and that seemed to be the problem. Yes, he had nothing to do with Park Jihoon, they barely ever talked before that!

Doyoung spent his childhood abroad. It wasn't long since he arrived at his birthplace, wanting to continue further at his own country. Naturally, he was distant with his relatives residing in Korea. His uncle Park's family wasn't an exception, which, was soon to be.

Park Jihoon, almost 4 years elder than him, but just three grades apart, was a sweet guy. From the day Doyoung moved in, he had been considerate, quite concerned about the younger as well. He tried hard not to make Doyoung feel awkward around him. His jokester kinda personality also made Doyoung easily blend in the new environment, new college.

Then there appears this one question, why was Doyoung unhappy about the sudden change in his lifestyle and abode?

To answer that, I must introduce Jihoon's all time best friend, Kim Junkyu.

The first time Doyoung met him, it was summer. Both Jihoon and Junkyu finished their long classes. Exhausted and sweaty, they returned to Jihoon's place at late afternoon. Doyoung only moved in like a day before or two. He was casually sitting on the sofa, going through his phone. Having the keys, Jihoon habitually unlocked the door instead of knocking or ringing the bell.

Doyoung was so scared watching the silhouette of two people that he couldn't even recognize Jihoon. He was about to scream when Jihoon turned on the light and came face to face with the frightened younger. He spared a little laugh. Doyoung calmed down immediately, a bit mad even. He was about to whine but at that moment his eyes laid on Junkyu.

A simple black shirt, black trousers on, hair sticking to the forehead because of sweat, face shiny and an annoyed frown on the hottest and the prettiest face- that was Kim Junkyu. Doyoung was awestruck to say the least. How come Jihoon knew that guy!? How come that beautiful masterpiece was standing right before him?

"Doyoung." Jihoon turned towards that guy and he gave a little nod. He might have already heard about a certain cousin staying at Jihoon's place.

"And this is my best friend, Junkyu." Jihoon introduced. Doyoung also nodded like a fool. He was so busy memorizing the name 'Junkyu'.

Junkyu's annoying frown turned into a mild smile, he shook hands with the younger.

"We're heading to my room. Call me if you need something, okay?" Jihoon said to Doyoung afterwards. Both looked really tired, so of course they needed rest.

Maybe the two ended up sleeping because when they came down, it was already dinner time. Now Doyoung wished the dinner had never come. Because that one meal completely reversed the first impression Doyoung had of Junkyu.

Junkyu was wearing one of Jihoon's sweatshirts. He looked fresh after sleeping, his skin glowed. His smile was out of the world too, temporarily hitting Doyoung in the feels.

"What's for dinner today, Jihoon ah? Junkyu asked. Doyoung wanted to double check that though, he was pretty sure, in the afternoon, Junkyu's voice wasn't this cutesy.