JiSahi- '나의 하루를 빛나는 너'

°Jihoon x Asahi

°Asahi felt bad about himself, Jihoon's there to brighten him up!

°The title is simple, "You Brighten Up My Day."

~

For the last few days, Asahi had been struggling with music. Him being the genius composer of Treasure, fans have always wanted extraordinary from him. The capability of him goes off the roof, sure, but he had his dark days as well. And at times when his brain wouldn't match well with his wishes, he got frustrated.

Asahi leaned his chair down, so much that he was practically lying on it. He looked at the ceiling. His recently dyed black hair brushed back. Why wouldn't the music reach up to his expectation? He produced Orange in such a short time; what was wrong this time then? He always loved playing with music, since when did it get this difficult?

He stood up. He had to get ready for the upcoming vlive. He stood in front of the mirror in his room and gently forced a smile. He couldn't show his fans his downside. He didn't want it to show that he was feeling useless, stressed, sad. He had to convince himself, his members and eventually, his fans.

Junkyu's birthday vlive started at due time. Asahi was staying as usual. He didn't talk much, just smiled and observed everyone. He thought it was a plus for him that he was naturally introverted. No one would ever realize if he felt pained or depressed. But he was wrong. He had good friends, loving hyungs and adorable dongsaengs. They cared, and they worried.

Haruto first noticed that something was off. He got worried for his best friend. He slowly went upto Jaehyuk and whispered that in his ear. Jaehyuk, who alraedy saw through Asahi, took action. He dragged Asahi to one corner, sat down and asked what had happened. Asahi tried waving it away, but Jaehyuk was persistent.

Talking made Asahi open up little by little. Jaehyuk wanted to comfort Asahi but he had to wait till the live ended. He looked ahead, saw the members busy talking. Jihoon was busy giving Junkyu eucalyptus leaves, and the others were totally into it. Jaehyuk sighed. He knew whom Asahi needed the most at that moment. But he didn't want to ruin Junkyu's day. So, he sat by his friend's side and kept showering him with good words.

However, Jihoon wasn't just goofing around, paying attention to the live and all. He had a portion of his being concentrated on a sulky Asahi. He saw Jaehyuk walking to him and let him talk first. But at one point, he realized, Asahi needed him. Jaehyuk was doing everything, still, maybe he wasn't the right one this time.

So once he was done explaining the significance of his gift to Junkyu, he chose to take Asahi's frame in a hug. He was a clingy person to begin with, and that totally showed in his action. He basically engulfed Asahi as a whole in his strong, buff arms. He didn't like to see someone he loved sad.

He didn't leave Asahi's side the whole live long. They even rode the same van, sitting side by side. Jihoon carefully intertwined his hand with Asahi's in the meantime.

When they reached the dorm, Jihoon first wanted to take the younger to his room but a different idea came to his mind. So he let Asahi go, but only for sometime. Around 45 minutes of Asahi suffering in his own room, Jihoon called him.

And he asked the younger to come to his room like an innocent little kid. Although the Japanese wanted to just sleep and forget all the frustrating failed attempts, he didn't wanna disobey Jihoon. Besides, maybe Jihoon was doing it for making him feel better? Who knows!