DoShi- 'Picture-Perfect'

°Doyoung x Yoshi

°Where did we go wrong? Can we fix this at all?

-

That wink. That very wink. Yoshi remembered clearly when he asked Doyoung to pose for the camera, zoomed in on his face. Boy decided to wink, fucking wink at the camera and stick out his tongue like it was okay. It wasn't. For Yoshi, it wasn't. Damn it! At that time Yoshi felt his heart racing, he was scared it would jump out of his chest.

At that moment, after days of doubts, he knew- he fell for Kim Doyoung. Hence, that one year old wink pic was so special to Yoshi.

Yoshi swiped to go through the next few pictures. So many sneaky clicks on his camera. Hopelessly crushing on his dongsaeng, Yoshi's only hope was to collect Doyoung's pictures. He became an expert at that.

Then there was that one pic. A selfie. Doyoung coming at his room, casually talking for over an hour. What made the younger want to come to Yoshi? Maybe he could see how Yoshi used to feel for him? Why else would he ask Yoshi- 'Hyung, do you like talking to me that much?'

That was a step though. Days later, after spilling his heart out to Yedam, Yoshi gathered the courage to actually say it to Doyoung, how much he already loved him.

Among all the pictures there wasn't one that captured the frightful night with beating hearts. Yoshi went to Doyoung, late at night. he could clearly remember how it was raining outside. Doyoung was about to fall asleep, after doing some skincare. He was glowing to be honest.

After lots of forewords and unnecessary, awkward movements, Yoshi could manange- "I think- no I know, I have feelings for you."

Doyoung lightly chuckled, probably quite astonished, "Oh, you do?"

Yoshi stared with guilty eyes. Sad even. He saw Doyoung's eyes soften. A happy smile on Doyoung. How much he wished he had a picture of that smile! He didn't. The memory though, was as strong as reality.

And then Doyoung spoke in the most bizarre language. Nothing made sense. Not how Doyoung reciprocated eventually, not how he giggled saying he wanted to prank Yoshi and then that apology and sincere confession from him. Yoshi couldn't decipher that not even to this date.

But one thing was true, and he understood it very well. The way Doyoung kissed him that night.

Yoshi was a stunned fool. Or else he would definitely have caught that on camera, to store it in his 'Doyoung' album for later.

Yoshi smiled on his own, reminiscing the day they got together. Although they didn't have any picture from that day. There were countless from the following. The secret relationship was filled with sneaky hangouts, sleepover at each other's room, late night kisses and hugs. And Yoshi's camera clicking them together.

Those were Yoshi's prized possession. Every picture reminded him of the love they shared for months. The unbreakable, undying love.

But then, the first blow came. Hyunsuk borrowed Yoshi's cameras once, the younger forgot about one very picture it had. And as regretful it sounds, Hyunsuk found out. It was a selfie of Yoshi and Doyoung, pecking each other on the lips.

Hyunsuk was furious. So was Jihoon once he knew. They called the two, and by the right Hyunsuk claimed to have over Doyoung, asked the two to stop seeing each other.