DoSahi- 'Boy Across The Hall'- Pt. 1/2

°Asahi x Doyoung

°Doyoung fell for the pretty boy living across his room.

♡♡♡

"Yeah, yeah... no there's enough sunlight... yes... yeah the room's spacious too... No, don't worry, I won't have any-"

Kim Doyoung, whomever he was busy talking to through the airpod in his ear, he couldn't finish delivering the last sentence to him. With the luggage he was carrying, along with some more bags, Doyoung halted in place.

Because of what he saw, an ethereal beauty, an absolute work of art, walking towards him.

Doyoung's lips were parted, mouth agape, he forgot to respond when his brother was continuously calling him on the other end of the call. He might even have forgotten to breathe.

How could he, when the male version of Aphrodite literally stood in front of the door across from the one in his room?

The pretty face turned ever so slightly, as the owner of that felt someone watching him. Doyoung felt nervous. Was he going to meet eyes with the alluring glassy brown ones? Was he going to talk to him? Get to know him? Based on his judgement, they were going to be neighbours, so it's only natural to be close with each other, right?

Disappointing him, though, the sculptured beauty didn't turn his head enough to look at Doyoung, he was rather looking at the small hanging plant beside his door. Doyoung saw a small fraction of his right cheek, right eye and right corner of his lips. Then, mesmerising him like never before, the lips parted and a dimpled smile was seen on his right.

Doyoung could swear, that was the prettiest smile he had ever seen, not even his brother's dazzling one could beat that. And the one canine that slightly poked that person's lower lip appealed to him, a lot! Doyoung was frozen on spot, ignoring his brother who was assuming there had been a connection problem, asking Doyoung 'Can you hear me? Hello?' again and again.

The pretty yet handsome guy unlocked his door and went in. He shut that at Doyoung's face who was shamelessly staring at him, quite unintentionally if I must say.

"Doyoungie? Hello??"

"Huh?" Doyoung snapped out of his dreamy thoughts, "Yes, hyung?"

"Oh my! What happened? I thought the line is jamming or the call lagged- were you listening?"

"Ah... yes? No. I wasn't..." Doyoung was still quite dreamy, "Hyung, I think I just fell in love."

"Heh???" his brother spoke, confused, "What?"

"Yeah. Love at first sight."

"Yah!" Doyoung's brother scolded, "You're there to study. Don't even think about ruining everything because of some stupid crush, I'm warning you I'll-"

"Hyung," Doyoung stopped him, "I'll call you back later."

"Yah! I'm not done yet! What even-"

Doyoung cut the call midway, hindering his brother from lecturing him any further. He had a more important thing to do.

He quickly took all the baggage in his room. Then he went to a full view mirror attached to the door of his locker. Wrinkled clothes, messy hair, sweaty face- Doyoung felt glad that he wasn't noticed by the pretty guy from before. The first impression must be perfect!

Doyoung quickly took a shower, dried his hair, put on some moisturizer and lip balm. He looked at himself in the mirror again and was quite satisfied with his young, bubbly and handsome appearance. With the huge confidence he had, he opened the door and knocked on the one across from his one, aka the one that belonged to the unbelievably beautiful guy from before.