JaeWoo- 'Brothers'

°Jaehyuk x Jeongwoo

°To everyone they were brothers, even to Jaehyuk...

-

For the nth time, Jeongwoo closed the Twitter tab and threw his phone near the pillow, grabbing his hair in frustration. He was shipped with so many of his members but whenever it came to Jaehyuk, they'd always be marked as 'brothers.' Of course, it was a wonderful story, that they were so close to be taken as brothers, but deep down, Jeongwoo couldn't help feeling hurt. Because he was in love with Jaehyuk, the person who had been taking care of him all through puberty.

The story how he fell for the kind, sweetheart kinda guy is better off untold. They were roommates, hence Jaehyuk knew all his concerns. He helped and guided the boy through his tough times, and vice versa. Jeongwoo, even being younger, motivated Jaehyuk through the pre debut and early debut days.

The bond formed between them was naturally strong. And teenager Jeongwoo, without knowing how or when, took that bond as something else.

He first realized it when the hashtag Jaesahi started filling up his Twitter feed. True, his hyung and Asahi were an incomparable pair. They had such great understanding! And they were always present around each other. Jeongwoo scrolled through his feed and the little monster inside him grew. It grew up to be a vicious form of burning jealousy. His grip on the phone tightened, within minutes, watching the delusional words of the fans, he closed the app.

"Ain't no way they're more than friends!" He said to himself. But that's it. He couldn't do more, neither stop the two from sticking to each other, nor change the fans' point of view. Even after being with Jaehyuk 24/7 he couldn't earn the same title as 'Jaesahi'. Instead, the title he earned was 'Jaehyuk's younger brother'.

The bigger concern of Jeongwoo was- how did Jaehyuk take it. No doubt he prioritises Jeongwoo the most. Jeongwoo's his favourite member and it's an open secret. But in which form did he take the younger? Was he also as eager to kiss the younger as Jeongwoo? Did he also stare in awe at Jeongwoo's sharp profile as Jeongwoo did to his pretty eyes? Did he also lose his breath whenever Jeongwoo did something unintentionally sexy? Like wetting his lips with his tongue or simply brushing his hair back? Because Jeongwoo was half dead by Jaehyuk's charms already.

One day, after a live of the dynamic 0104, they gathered at Asahi's room. All four of them were doing their own stuff, waiting for the food ordered to arrive. It was comfortable, homely. Jeongwoo chose to sit by Jaehyuk's side, at one corner, while his other side was occupied by Asahi. It was kinda bothering Jeongwoo, but he ignored it.

Their food arrived, well, pizza actually. Jaehyuk opened the packages and took one slice of the pepperoni pizza, saying, "Sahi ya, here. I know you like pepperoni."

Asahi took it, as if Jaehyuk knowing his likings were pretty normal. Jeongwoo couldn't take it as easily. He noticed it a few times already- Jaehyuk knowing such little details about Asahi. He wondered, if the elder did the same for him too.

"Jaehyuk hyung, you seem to know a lot about him." Jeongwoo spoke, making the gorgeous Yoon look at him. "What about me?" Spoke the younger casually, "Guess which pizza I like the most?"

Jaehyuk laughed. "How would I know that?"

"Well, you know about Sahi hyung!" He still pretended to be playful. Haruto, who was peacefully sitting at one corner, laughed as well. The little drama was pretty interesting.