HaruKyu- 'Friends with Benefits'- Pt. 2/2

Even though Junkyu initially regretted his plan because of the continuous stress he was having for hiding it from Jihoon, meeting Haruto at his home the first day of their 'agreement' made him forget everything else.

Haruto seemed to always be alone at home, which didn't surprise Junkyu because he could tell that during that party night, Haruto's parents weren't home. Also, Haruto seemed to always agree upon the favourable time for Junkyu- which made it clear that Haruto had no restriction at home.

Junkyu was nervous, more than ever. It was almost afternoon and Jihoon went home after school. Junkyu, after getting out of Jihoon's notice, took a turn and reached Haruto's house. Haruto just got home as well, so he was still in his school shirt and pants.

"Oh, Junkyu." Haruto spoke with no interest. Junkyu felt a bit disappointed at that. He was dying from his excitement but the taller acted as if it wasn't anything quite significant.

Junkyu got in and stood awkwardly. Haruto showed him the couch.

"Have a seat, I'll be back after taking a shower."

Junkyu nodded and sat down with his knees together. He put both of his wrists on his knees, his arm folded for that. He glanced here and there and realized that Haruto was a rich kid.

A spoiled rich kid.

Junkyu's heart started beating faster as he remembered the reason he was sitting on the couch. His ears became red. What was he thinking!? He thought about that night, the feelings and that made him feel shy, extremely shy as his whole face became red.

While Junkyu was overthinking, Haruto finished showering and came in front of Junkyu in an expensive looking robe. Junkyu visibly gulped.

Haruto let out a smirk at that, "Are you feeling shy, Junkyu?"

Haruto never addressed Junkyu with honorifics. It was his way of showing his dominance over Junkyu. And it worked a bit too well because every time he took Junkyu's name, the older felt shivers down his spine.

"Uhm... why don't you sit down first?" Junkyu quickly said, avoiding Haruto's question. Haruto let his smirk turn into a small laughter of disbelief but occupied the space beside Junkyu nonetheless.

"So, aren't you gonna eat something?" Junkyu asked. Haruto stared right at Junkyu. Why was he being so evasive when he clearly knew why he was sitting there. Haruto wanted to reply with 'Yeah, you.' But then decided that it would only repel the elder more.

"Are you hungry?" he asked instead. Junkyu shook his head. It wasn't about being hungry, he was just too shy to talk about anything even close to what Haruto planned.

"Let's eat first, then." Haruto said, standing up, "You can watch TV while I make you something to eat."

Junkyu became so shocked that he initially couldn't even respond. But then he shouted out, "It's okay, Haruto! You don't need to make anything, I'm not hungry!" But Haruto was already on his way doing what he said. Junkyu sighed in defeat. It wasn't what he intended. Then again, it gave him some time alone, some time to think, so he felt grateful to his own luck.

Junkyu was changing channels randomly when Haruto came back with decently cooked ramen. Junkyu slightly chuckled, "If you went to cook this, then I could also help you! I at least know how to cook ramen!"

Haruto looked at Junkyu ridiculously, "You only know how to cook ramen?"

"I mean... some other basic stuff but... Jihoon always says I'm a bad cook." Junkyu replied without hesitation. Haruto gave an unnoticeably small smile at that.