DoSahi- 'Boy Across The Hall'- Pt. 2/2

Maybe because Doyoung and Asahi were meant to be close with one another, because after that long introductory talk in Asahi's room, they started crossing paths again and again. Doyoung never met Asahi on campus before that but one day, he met the pretty senior in the cafeteria.

"Hi hyung!" Doyoung waved. Asahi bowed his head slightly, smiling a little. He didn't talk, simply finished his business and walked away. But the super wide grin on Doyoung face made his classmates tease him a little.

The second time Doyoung met Asahi on campus was when he went to talk about something with Jaehyuk. He called his senior, he told Doyoung to go to the library as he was studying there with his friends. Doyoung did as told. Luckily, he found Asahi among one of those friends.

"Asahi hyung! Hi!" Doyoung once again happily spoke. Asahi glanced around, to see if anyone was bothered by Doyoung's loud voice. He sighed in relief when he saw barely anyone near them.

"Quiet down, we're in the library!" Asahi whisper scolded. Doyoung put his index on his lips, appearing really cute with his action. Jaehyuk chuckled.

He even nudged his friend. Asahi glared at him.

"So, what did you wanna talk about?" Jaehyuk asked. Doyoung showed him his stuff and they talked for a while. After they were done, instead of walking away, Doyoung moved towards Asahi.

"What is it that you are studying, hyung?" He whispered in Asahi's ear, making the elder shiver. Jaehyuk giggled with pressed lips, Asahi smacked his arm.

Doyoung kept looking at him in anticipation. Sighing, Asahi almost shoved his book at Doyoung's face. Doyoung stepped back a little and made an 'ah' sound, as if he actually understood what Asahi was studying.

"When are you getting back to your room?" Doyoung asked again.

Asahi raised a brow, "Why? Are you gonna wait for me?"

Doyoung smirked. He pulled out an empty chair and sat beside Asahi, "If you wish so." He winked. Asahi was speechless. How daring and confident could Doyoung be!

"Yah!" He scolded, "You're disturbing me.

Doyoung chuckled, "Because of my handsome face?"

"Yoon Jaehyuk," Asahi turned to his best friend," Tell your junior to leave." He spoke in a calm voice, "Or else, I'll leave."

Asahi was about to stand up, so Doyoung quickly stopped him and stood up himself, "Whoa whoa easy hyung!" He raised up his hands in defeat, "I'll leave."

Asahi glared at him. Winking at him again, Doyoung left. If Jaehyuk didn't know better, he might have missed the very faint hint of smile on Asahi's lips afterwards. He was too kind not to tease his best friend about it though.

-

Jaehyuk was ordinarily busy, being the top student as well as an all rounder. So, it was only natural for Asahi to have his lunch alone. He went to the cafeteria to buy some drinks, but something, or rather someone caught his eyes.

He walked to the corner table, where a gloomy looking Kim Doyoung was sitting, surprisingly alone.

Doyoung was spacing out, so Asahi knocked on the table to get his attention. Doyoung slightly flinched, but easily brought up a smile on his lips.

"Asahi hyung!" He cheered, "Fancy seeing you here."

Asahi responded by pulling a chair and sitting on it, across from the younger.

"What is it?" he asked.

"What is what, hyung?" Doyoung asked, quite surprised.

"You, you aren't someone to sit here alone, looking like you just lost your wife!" Asahi said, "So hmm? What's the matter?"