JunSahi- 'Happiness'

°Junkyu x Asahi

°Two introverts, one wanting to stay home, one wanting to go out for some nice clicks.

~

Junkyu was lying comfortably on his bed. He had done a good amount of work the whole day, attending all the classes in the uni and also a bit of club activities. He even worked on some music in the afternoon. He deserved some rest. That's why, when it was already past evening, he was lying on his bed, waiting for someone precious to get back home soon.

Junkyu was a freelance song composer. He took it as a hobby after learning some basics back in high school. Music was his all time favourite; as it made him meet the one person he loved the most.

Junkyu met his current boyfriend, Asahi when he was in high school, almost at the end of his time. Asahi was just as interested in music as he was. They met at the club's music room and eventually bonded. It took Junkyu almost a year to realize how he felt towards the younger and finally confess his feelings. Asahi was so in love with Junkyu as Junkyu was with him. He accepted Junkyu's hand to walk miles together in no time! And thus started the beautiful journey of two handsome introverts.

They started off slowly but their feelings and closeness escalated fast. Asahi was less expressive in general, but even he himself always wanted to be with Junkyu. They never wanted to show their bonding off publicly but all their friends saw how whipped they were for each other. It just showed in every subtle things they did! They couldn't fight the urge to be together 24/7 for long and one day Junkyu asked the obvious.

He wanted Asahi to move in with him.

It took some convincing of both their families but they agreed with time. Junkyu and Asahi, they started living in the small apartment, happily.

Usually their daily activities end within the afternoon and they take the evening to randomly do stuff related to college or varsity. They always had the night free for each other. They had separate rooms to respect the privacy but well they always slept together, Asahi snuggled up close to Junkyu's chest, securely held in his strong arms.

Now Junkyu, just like any other evening, was waiting for Asahi to come home and finish whatever he had to because he was missing his boyfriend's warmth and fragrance. Delightful for him, the door unlocked and the pretty boy walked in his room quite soon.

"Hi." Asahi smiled, watching Junkyu bundled up on bed, looking at the younger with puppy eyes.

"Sahi ya! I missed you!" Junkyu cutely spoke. Asahi just chuckled.

"You're done with your work already?" He asked. Junkyu shook his head from left to right.

"I'm not in the mood to work. I just wanna lay here with you and spend the rest of the night!" Junkyu replied. Asahi looked at the clock, "It's just 6."

"So many hours to cuddle my baby!" Junkyu grinned. Asahi chuckled again. "Your baby has stuff to do!"

Junkyu pouted, but acted mature, "Okay. I'll wait. Go and finish whatever you have to do."

Asahi nodded and left. But he came back pretty soon, with his other half- the camera he owned in hand.

"The work involves you though."

Junkyu looked surprised, "Me?" Asahi nodded, "Yes. We're going out to capture some nice photos of the city."

Junkyu didn't look quite fond of the idea, "But I don't wanna go out today Sahi!"

Asahi raised a brow, "Honey, you know how much I love photography! Why can't you just accompany me?"

"I know you love to take pics babe! But you can always do it later?" Junkyu debated.