MashiDam- 'Photograph'

°Mashiho x Yedam

°The brilliant young photographer Yedam was appointed to take photos of the aspiring model, Takata Mashiho.

~

"Great Job as usual, Mashiho!" The manager said to his model. Takata Mashiho, the dancer come model of the renowned agency was seen smiling his gorgeous smile at the compliment. He aced the job of modelling; with his large deer eyes and incredible sense of fashion. He was a highly demanded figure for any clothing, cosmetics and many other brands. No wonder his photoshoot was done with extreme caution and sincerity.

"Let's see how the photos came out." Mashiho walked to the camera taking his pictures. The talented young photographer behind it smiled and made way. Just like Mashiho, the said photographer, Bang Yedam was also quite extraordinary compared to his age. He watched the model smile in satisfaction.

"These came out really well! Thanks Yedam ah!" He said to the photographer. Since they worked together quite a few times, also knowing that Yedam was younger than him, Mashiho addressed him informally, although Yedam didn't.

Mashiho walked with his manager to the waiting room. Yedam would have to send the photos to the editor and also to the manager, so he started packing his things to do it quickly. But before that, he clicked a few unplanned shots of Mashiho in secrecy. He had to safely put away the latter shots to his much loved secret folder, since no one knew he took the model's pictures under their noses.

The sorting out took only a few minutes. Yedam sent a file with the shots from that day to the editor via email. But for the manager, he copied the whole folder in a usb drive. He could have mailed him too, but it was his way to at least see the model one more time.

Yedam went and knocked on the waiting room of Mashiho. He was waiting for the manager to open the door but to his surprise, it was Mashiho himself.

"Hey, Yedam." He smiled. Yedam stopped himself from stuttering in a very successful way.

"Hi, Mr. Takata. Isn't your manager here?" He asked.

"He has gone away for a few minutes." Mashiho gently spoke.

"Oh. Um... Can you please give it to him on my behalf?" Yedam handed Mashiho the usb drive. He was feeling really nervous.

"Sure." Mashiho smiled, "Anything else?"

"No!" Yedam exclaimed, "Thank you, Mr. Takata!" He bowed in gratitude.

"You're welcome." Mashiho slightly bowed back. Then slowly, he closed the door. Yedam let out the breath he was holding in. Just by looking at Mashiho, his legs were shaking!

Mashiho got back to his phone and eventually forgot that he had something to deliver to his manager. He came back, talked and they both eventually left. Mashiho finished his schedule and reached home. While unpacking his handbag, he found out the drive and remembered what he forgot.

He stopped himself from dialling in his manager's number just before tapping the dial icon. He wanted to see those photos once again.

The drive had one folder, and it had his pictures from the previous photoshoot. He got impressed at Yedam's skill once again. Even the unedited photos looked brilliant!

Mashiho saw a 'new folder' among those pictures as well. Curious, he opened it. And it had thousands of pictures of him, dressed for photoshoots, yes, but not on the set. Rather, those were the pictures he never knew were taken. Him talking, looking at the side, eating or simply chilling- the photos were definitely not supposed to be taken.