DoHoon- 'Not so Right'

°Jihoon x Doyoung

°Treasure's co-leader feeling no so right watching Doyoung's sexy dance moves.

°The plot may seem a bit irritating to someone. If so,I'm apologizing beforehand🥺

~

Jihoon always doted on the younger members. He was literally the dad of the group. Plus he was the dance monitor of the team, he always had to check on the others. The problem was- while doing so, he felt certain things for a certain someone's exotic dance moves.

Treasure loved to play. They were cheerful, energetic guys. Whenever they got a little free time, they always found out something fun to do. For one particular day, it was the on ground dance battle. Hyunsuk provoked the others with hip hop, Mashiho competed with some street dancing. Junghwan showed his fluid movements and Jihoon beat him in energy. Everyone was hyping whoever was dancing. They were loud, happy and were having so much fun.

Until Kim Doyoung came and added a little spice in the air. He occupied the center and started with a sensual gaze. He did one sexy thing or two, but the hip thrust at the end with a free lip bite earned him scoldings from Hyunsuk cause they had minors in the team. Everyone took it as Doyoung's eccentric mindset, but one person, he got some shivers down his spine.

Jihoon clenched his jaw immediately after he saw Doyoung doing what he did. It replayed over and over again in his head. The more times it played, the clearer it got and the more it tugged at his pants. Jihoon carefully sat down, following some low in energy members. He kept his legs folded. No, there wasn't any visible bulge, he just wanted to be careful. He was feeling guilty in a way. The members were all like his brothers, even so... But since when did Doyoung grow up so much??

Jihoon somehow protected his sanity that day. He took it as an accident, maybe because of the time of the month, he probably was on his edge. But he was proven wrong pretty soon. On one summer day, Doyoung came to the gym with a sleeveless vest. It was natural for them to wear these, but Doyoung started having bigger arms than before, and it was a while since Jihoon saw them last. The change was visible, and not so beneficial for Jihoon.

Jihoon's eyes kept going to those fine pair of arms. When Doyoung was busy with some weight lifting, the veins in those arms were highlighted. The strong grip on the dumbbells made his arms look more rigid; Jihoon couldn't but stare. True, he was the one with the strongest arms. But since he always took Doyoung as a soft, cute, cuddly human being, the 180° flip did no good to him.

Still, it wasn't justified at all! Jihoon always adored Doyoung! Now all of a sudden, he felt weird to his guts watching his favourite dongsaeng! It wrecked his brain. He couldn't think straight.

The incident, however, was just the beginning of Jihoon's devastation. The attraction grew stronger, and the reasons grew weaker. Doyoung didn't have to do anything anymore, just one look at his lips, Jihoon was gone. Jihoon knew, he wasn't going to be fine very soon, he needed to do something, maybe kiss Doyoung? But that was weird and he didn't want to impose anything on the pure boy. The battle of his desire and conscience was killing him. On one hand, he wanted to own Doyoung, own his fine arms, soft neck, sharp jaw, irresistible lips! But then on the other hand, he knew he was in the wrong. Doyoung was a member of his team, his supposed younger brother, his loving friend.

One more fact that was provoking him- Doyoung wasn't a kid anymore. If he hadn't been 18 already, maybe things wouldn't be that hard for Jihoon. But the boy became an adult, a very naughty one indeed. Because he wasn't giving Jihoon a break. Every other day, he'd play with his tongue, his gaze, he hips and it was the end of Jihoon.