HaruYoung- 'Drunk-Dazed' 🔞

° Doyoung x Haruto

° Doyoung wanted Haruto to fill in for his ex.

*Again, full on smut. I'm waring you~*

-

"Ruto yah~ Why did he do this to me? Huh? I was so good with him...."

Haruto heard the unstable voice of his best friend through the phone, he was absolutely drunk and yes, sad.

"Doyoungie hyung? What happened? Where are you?"

"I always did everything he asked... Even when I didn't want to! Why-" Haruto heard the sound of chugging something down, and when he was about to say 'hello' again, Doyoung spoke, "Why does he think I'm not enough for him anymore?"

"Hyung, are you drinking? Tell me where you are, so that I can come and get you."

"He doesn't love me anymore, Ruto~"

"Okay, I guess I know where you are. The usual, right? Wait, I'm coming!"

Haruto cut the call and got his stuff in a flash. He was really worried about Doyoung. He knew how feeble his hyung was! Something must have happened, right? Maybe he had a fight with his boyfriend? That's why Doyoung was all alone in the bar, drinking?

Haruto drove to the bar he thought of. Although he didn't go to the bar as often, he knew it was a place for Doyoung and his lover to visit often. In the state of despair, Doyoung must have gone there.

He was right. As soon as he entered inside, he saw Doyoung sitting with his head down on a corner table, alone. He had an almost empty bottle of vodka in front of him. In worry, Haruto quickly walked to him.

"Hyung! Why're you here, drinking alone?"

Doyoung looked up at Haruto. "Oh Ruto! You came?"

"Let's go. You're drunk." Haruto suggested.

"Noooo I don't wanna." Doyoung whined.

"Hyung, don't resist me." Haruto who was busy standing Doyoung up, said as Doyoung wasn't cooperating.

"I don't wanna go anywhere!"

"What are you gonna do then? Stay here and drink till you're wasted?" Haruto scolded. He successfully stood the drunk guy up and put his arm around his shoulder.

"He fucking cheated on me!" Doyoung spoke with frustration. Haruto pursed his lips together, but he couldn't let Doyoung grieve here for that.

"Ruto, how could he??" Doyoung said again, "Was I not good enough?"

"You were, you are. He's the one in the wrong." Haruto assured, "Come on, let's go home first, we can deal with him later."

"I said I don't wanna! Don't you-" Doyoung struggled hard to get free from Haruto but man was the younger strong! He successfully dragged Doyoung out of the bar, causing an obvious scene and earning different kinds of looks from people.

Haruto sat Doyoung on the back seat, and Doyoung immediately relaxed his body on the seat. He was wearing a black leather jacket and skin tight leather jeans. His white shirt was kinda see through due to his sweat and Haruto could clearly see his nipples underneath. However, being the gentle guy he is, he diverted his eyes, fixated them on the road.