JaeYoung- 'It's okay, that's love'

°Jaehyuk x Doyoung

°After shooting TREASURE's first web drama, the duo starts feeling weird around each other.

-

"Finally!!" Yoshi cheered after their shooting for the last scene of the webdrama, ie playing dodgeball was declared finished. The boys had been working hard on that for days! The two days long shooting took quite a big toll on each of them, because of how cringey it was at times.

Specially the couple duos; Junkyu was laughing around Haruto extra loud because he wanted to erase the previous memories, Jeongwoo was biting some wool on Jaehyuk's cardigan as he cringed hard. Jihoon was joking about the scenes and Hyunsuk was regretting his life choices.

But Doyoung wasn't affected at all. Yes, he too had a cringey scene with Jaehyuk, but he didn't find it odd at all. Like why? They were affectionate around each other anyway!

"Jaehyuk hyung!" He cheered therefore, "It's finally over!"

Jaehyuk nodded. For some reason, he found it hard to talk to Doyoung. Maybe it was the awkwardness, or how chill Doyoung was about it.

"Let's go eat something together!" Doyoung offered. He sensed the hesitation of the elder, and wanted to make him feel better.

"I guess later." Said Jaehyuk, "I'm really tired today."

"Oh." Doyoung was bummed out, "Okay then." He chirped and went to talk to Junghwan. Jaehyuk saw them from behind. Neither the youngest nor Doyoung looked a bit awkward with each other- which was normal. He sighed. Why was it bothering him so much?

"Hey?" Asahi elbowed his friend, as he saw the latter sighing.

"Hm?"

"Why do you look so sad?"

"Sad? No. I'm not." Jaehyuk forced a smile.

"Are you sure?" Asahi narrowed his eyes.

"Absolutely." Jaehyuk gave his whiskered smile. Asahi shrugged. No point poking someone who wouldn't talk.

Jaehyuk should have talked though. Because things only worsened as days went by. He couldn't even look at Doyoung! The younger's smile, happy tone of voice, cheerful aura- they did things to him. He got reminded of the drama, and the extension of it he couldn't but imagine.

Since when was Doyoung this attractive?

Among everyone, it was only him who was still stuck up on the drama. Doyoung tried talking to him a few times afterwards. But Jaehyuk ignored him every time. It wasn't fair. Doyoung was low key hurt. Specially when Jaehyuk said- "Doyoung ah, can you please give me some space for a while? I kinda am stuck in the drama. I need to get it out of my head."

The younger listened. He had his people to talk to anyway. He had his hyungs, and the dongsaengs he adored. He was seen around Hyunsuk or Yedam and mostly Junghwan. Jaehyuk's purpose was being served. Why must it hurt him then? Make him regret his own words?

The hard blow was when they were asked to react to the drama once it was finalized. Luckily, they sat in separate rooms. Or else, Jaehyuk would have died when the scene came- where he fell into Doyoung's delicate arms.