DoShiho🔞- '샤워할래?'

°Mashiho x Doyoung

°A sloppily written shower sex😩 Read at your own risk!

°The title means 'Wanna take a shower?'

♡♡♡

Doyoung walked in Mashiho's room after a tiring day. He had college, various lessons and tough practice all day long, to the point he barely got to talk to his boyfriend aka Takata Mashiho. Since they got into a relationship only months ago, it was only natural that Doyoung was suffering from the Mashiho-deprivation after such a long, boring day.

The bubbly Korean heard the sound of water flowing in the washroom. Of course, Mashiho wouldn't walk around without getting his shower done. Doyoung chuckled to himself. He would never understand people with OCD. Never.

Doyoung took out his phone and tapped to reach to a certain album in his phone. The album that solely belonged to him and his lover. Doyoung was a lover of taking pictures, and he indeed captured every moment possible. Yes. Every possible moment. Yes, you all got it quite right.

Funny thing was, Mashiho was aware of the existence of this album full of his unplanned shots. Yet, he played dumb. Maybe he was okay with Doyoung keeping all sorts of photos of him. Maybe not. But that didn't and would never stop Doyoung. Because he was too damn possessive and affectionate towards the Japanese.

Doyoung rolled around. Now he was lying on his stomach. He swiped through the photos. There were funny photos, as well as some not so appropriate ones. The later kinds made Doyoung bite his lips. He felt like a voyeur, and it kinda disgusted him, but in the back of his mind he knew it wasn't wrong. Because it was consensual, or at least the shorter guy was aware of it happening.

Doyoung turned around again. He was getting impatient. How long did Mashiho usually take? 30 minutes? An hour? It's already past 30 minutes, did that mean it was a shampoo day for Mashiho?

Doyoung groaned and sat up. The waiting was killing him. He originally planned to just cuddle Mashiho to sleep but the photos! The damn photos made him lose his mind yet again!

Doyoung walked to the washroom door. He needed to let Mashiho know that he was waiting so that the elder fastened his pace. In order to do so, he knocked.

As soon as his hand touched the door, to his utter surprise, it moved. Doyoung poked it again with wide eyes and yes, it moved inside, again.

'So he forgot to lock the door.' A smirk was playing on Doyoung's face as he pushed the door and walked in.

The shower curtains were covering Mashiho, but the silhouette of his naked body was as clear as Doyoung wanted. He approached the shape and slowly uncovered the person owning it.

Mashiho let out a shriek and a loud gasp. He snatched the towel hanging in an instant and covered himself up. Then he glared at Doyoung with the imprint of the previous disbelief in his eyes.

"What the fuck!?" he asked in a loud tone. But Doyoung was already quite dazed. Mashiho was indeed having a shampoo day, because his head was full of foamy bubbles. Some soapy water dripped down both of his shoulders, making his fine arms and chest glitter.

"You didn't lock the door." Doyoung spoke in a low tone. He knew, that low register was sexy.

Mashiho was done wrapping the towel tightly around his abdomen, so he felt safe to raise up his hands. He tightly held Doyoung by his clothed shoulders and made him turn around with force.

"Just go and wait outside!" He spoke, "I'll lock it this time."

Doyoung protested. "But babe! You're taking too long!"