SukHoon🔞- 'All in the Head'

°Hyunsuk x Jihoon

°Full on smut. Ik most of u will still read it, but just in case, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

°My first time writing sth like this. So bear with me :))

♡♡♡

For the last few days, Jihoon had been stressed. No, for weeks or maybe even months! The more he grew, the more stressed he became. He didn’t know loving someone would have been this worrisome.

Choi Hyunsuk, his boyfriend from high school, can be stamped as an absolute sweetheart. There was literally nothing about him Jihoon was dissatisfied with. He treated Jihoon well, with love, care and protection. Everyone was high key jealous of the two of them, and for good reasons. Jihoon, for years, felt like he was the luckiest person on earth. The fact that his assumptions changed had nothing to do with Hyunsuk though. Well, maybe a little.

Because it was only the intention of Jihoon to actually return Hyunsuk with what he deserved that was stressing him out. As ridiculous as it sounded, in the last 4/5 years, the two did not have sex even for once.

Not that they did not try. Even after stimulating each other up with brilliant foreplays, Jihoon always ended up 'too scared' and 'not ready', preventing any penetration. And being the loveliest boyfriend, Hyunsuk always accepted it with a smile.

Even Jihoon knew how much it tortured Hyunsuk, reaching the high and then... nothing.

That’s why, Jihoon was preparing himself to finally be able to satisfy his patient and considerate lover. Funny enough, each of his colleagues lost their virginity ages ago, while he, a capable 23-year-old guy was just... hesitant.

The first thing he did- he googled. He read blogs, articles, watched videos and all. He knew it too well what should be done to have a good, clean and safe sex. But he was an amateur to actually apply that knowledge in real life. Things couldn’t go on like that though, his first time with Hyunsuk must be perfect.

In general, his first time in his entire life must be perfect.

Hearing from close friends in these cases are always the best option. As much as Jihoon hated to disclose that he was still as virgin as some adolescents out there, he needed to. And he chose the one who was the most trusted person to him.

“What did you want to talk about, hyung?” Mashiho, one of Jihoon’s work colleagues said as the two met in a cafe.

Jihoon was shy. So, he stretched a long introductory gossip before actually going to the point.

“Um... you do have a... like good sex life with Junkyu, right?” he asked, making Mashiho almost choke on his drink.

“I mean, I'm not being nosy! I'm not even interested in you know, your personal stuff... I'm asking for a help.” Jihoon quickly said, so not to give any wrong idea.

“Oh, um... yeah, we have pretty good sex.” Mashiho said, smiling.

“Cool, hah.” Jihoon awkwardly said, “Well um... you bottom, right?”

Mashiho’s cheeks heated up a bit. It wasn’t like he was ashamed to admit his role in sex, and most of the time he held all the control too, but still, being asked like that in the face kinda made him embarrassed.

“Sorry if I, I just thought you’d be the one receiving those you know-"

“Okay no need to go into the details!” Mashiho panicked, “Just, just ask whatever you want straight.”