HaSahi- 'Bet'

°Asahi x Haruto

°Haruto was asked to date Asahi as a bet.

-

"He can't be anymore obvious at this point!" Joked Jeongwoo, one of the five guys occupying the lunch table.

"Yeah, just look at him! He keeps glancing at you every time!" Yedam addressed Haruto, the indirect center of the conversation.

"Guys, just let him be." Junghwan, the youngest of them said.

"Yeah, mood changer, whatever!" Doyoung rolled his eyes at the younger. Then he looked at Haruto, "So lucky you got such a handsome senior crushing on you!"

Haruto shook his head. The topic of conversation- Hamada Asahi, a senior student who seemed to be crushing on the hot sophomore Japanese. The problem was, Asahi was really obvious. He didn't even talk to Haruto properly, but it just showed that he liked the younger. Obviously, Haruto enjoyed it. But his friends seemed to enjoy it a little more.

"If you don't like him back, why don't you say it to him?" Junghwan spoke despite having annoyed looks from the others. He was the only freshman there, joining the group because he was close to Jeongwoo. Doyoung never liked him to be honest. Junghwan had high morals and that seemed to work as buzz kills at times.

"He practically didn't even confess to me." Haruto replied.

"But you can clearly see it, right? Just talk to him privately and-"

"What if he pretends not to like me and makes a fool out of me then, huh?" Haruto spoke in annoyance. Junghwan just shook his head.

"Yah Junghwan ah, stop with your nice guy attitude." Yedam spoke, "it's his business if he likes Ruto or not unless... Our Ruto likes him too~" the last part ended with teasing, whistling and wiggling of brows. Yedam even brought his fingers under Haruto's chin to coochie coochie coo. Haruto slapped it away.

"I don't." He glared.

"Then why are you getting so worked up?" Jeongwoo smirked.

"Oh is our Ruto simping over that pretty senior?" Doyoung added.

"I said I don't!" Haruto strongly said. But his friends kept joking and teasing, minus Junghwan, who didn't like it at all.

"Guys, this is getting annoying now," Haruto spoke after being teased for a long while. His friends were so loud that some heads around them turned their way.

"Geez, why are you getting angry now?" Doyoung asked, "We're just joking."

"Some things shouldn't be joked about." Junghwan said. No one paid heed to him though.

"Huh, you definitely have feelings for him!" Jeongwoo crossed his arms.

"Yah, Jeongwoo yah! I said I don't already!"

"Can you bet on it then?" Jeongwoo pointed his finger at his friend.

"Sure!" Haruto replied. Doyoung, Yedam and even Junghwan became curious about the bet. Smirking, Jeongwoo said, "Then go date him for a few weeks and break up without feeling a thing."

Yedam and Doyoung liked the idea, Junghwan didn't.

"That's so wrong!" He said, "That guy's gonna get hurt!"

"So?" Doyoung asked.

"We shouldn't be hurting people on purpose."

"Junghwan ah," Yedam spoke in annoyance, "It's just a small joke, you don't have to take it so seriously."