YoshiHoon- 'Difference'

°Jihoon x Yoshi

°Just YoshiHoon from friends to lovers.

-

"Even if one of you is born in Korea and the other in Japan, I still believe you two are twins from birth." Joked one of Jihoon's close friends, Junkyu. The topic of interest- Yoshi and Jihoon. It was like an open book that the two were extremely similar to each other, in taste, thoughts and mentality. They both had the same baby faces on their tall physiques as well! Moreover, the way they acted with each other- so similar to how brothers would be.

"You think we look like brothers?" Jihoon asked, sneaking his arm in Yoshi's who were smiling, sitting by his side.

"Nah, appearance wise, no. But the way you behave, yes." Junkyu said, "Wish I had a friend like this too."

"You're right, Junkyu." Yoshi smiled, "It's a blessing having Jihoonie as my best friend."

Jihoon responded with a grin and a pinch on his cheeks. They were always like that. Anytime, Jihoon would sit on Yoshi's lap, poke his nose, cheeks, lips, smile at him, compliment him over and over again. Yoshi too, claimed Jihoon as his own. People might judge them had they not been familiar with the clingy personality of Jihoon, specially with his younger brother,  Jeongwoo. Since Jihoon treated Yoshi the same way as Jeongwoo, people came to one easy conclusion.

To grant Yoshi and Jihoon as non blood related brothers.

One of them was okay with that, the other wasn't.

Yoshi always relied on Jihoon. Be it for advice, exam guidelines, to be a place to share his concerns. Yoshi had many hobbies, Jihoon too. One of them was music. Whenever Yoshi felt down or lacking, he'd come to Jihoon and the latter would support him in every way possible. Having no elder brother, the support was everything for Yoshi. Unknown to himself, he put Jihoon in the throne of his elder brother although they were of the same age.

With countless similarities between them, Yoshi never thought there would be a small yet significant difference between him and Jihoon.

That is Jihoon's way of interpreting things.

Because he didn't quite like Yoshi as a younger brother.

Jihoon liked everything about Yoshi. His good looks, calm, sweet and caring personality, kind nature, funny jokes at times and whatnot. To him, Yoshi was a perfect boyfriend material. Had he been a little more courageous, he would have asked the Japanese out ages ago! But something stopped him. Maybe the fear of losing his best friend. Whenever people marked them as brothers, something inside Jihoon always shattered. He wished so hard for someone to notice- he didn't wanna be Yoshi's brother. He wanted more. He wanted to own Yoshi, to be owned by Yoshi. He wanted to take care of Yoshi, to kiss him, to make love to him, to be with him till the world collapsed. Jihoon loved Yoshi.

So yeah, similar in countless ways but Yoshi and Jihoon had a huge difference- the form of love they had for each other.

However, Jihoon kinda accepted it. He was happy to be Yoshi's top priority. To know he still had every right to say or do anything to the younger. He was afraid of someone taking this away from him. And one day, his doubts escalated like crazy!

Yoshi recently made a friend who's Japanese as well. Much younger than him, but they bonded having similar taste in music. Yoshi used to talk so much about that young boy to Jihoon that one day, Jihoon asked to meet him. He was low-key jealous even though Yoshi already told him that his friend had a boyfriend.