Bonus Chapter - 2

Surprise 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

P.S: No proof reading done

*******************

Anjali and Yash were busy in office with continuous meetings for their new project launch in Sydney. Rishi left the meeting room in a hurry without informing anyone which happens only if the matter was related to Ansh. Anjali excused from the the meeting and saw Rishi and Nanda leaving the office in a hurry.

She stopped them and they shut their eyes for being caught with her. They put a normal face and smiled at her.

Anj: Can you both enlight me on where you are going now ?

Nan: I m hungry so going for lunch Anjali.

Rish: I m going to see Adi, missing him badly from morning.

Anj: Should I call Nila and Diya or will you both spill the truth now ?

Ris: Enna Anjali ma, engala namba mattengure, Why will we lie to you ?

Anj: Not only you everyone will lie when it comes to Ansh. Tell me what happened this time ?

Yas: What is with the interrogation now Anjali ? Let them go wherever they want. I have something important to discuss so come with me now.

Yash dragged Anjali to his room and signalled Nanda and Rishi to leave. He lifted her like she weighed nothing and made her sit on his table.

Anj: Is this your important discussion Yash ? What are you guys hiding from me ?

Yash kissed her lips and hugged her stopping her from speaking further. 

Anj: Unnayellam enna pandradho therila but I love this beast a lot...

She hugged him and circled her fingers on the button and started tracing his chest and spoke seductively.

Anj: I don't what magic you do but you know to control me mama.

She placed a peck on his lips and traced her finger along his cheeks turning him on. He groaned when she kissed his adam apple. He bent and licked her earlobe and started peppering kiss starting all over again.

Anj: Mama, did Rishi anna and Nanda anna pick Ansh from school ? They solved everything right?

Yas: Yes my dear wifey, they picked him and problem solved. Who will raise finger on my son ?

Anjali moved back and glared at him with hands on her hips while Yash facepalmed for blurting it out.

Yash Mv: Pochu da, eppadi potu vaangura , weakness laye adikura.

Yas: Anjali lets move back to room and finish what we started. Everything else can wait.

Anjali removed her blazer and started unbuttoning her shirt with her eyes on him.

Yas: Seri surrender, but not before we finish it off....

An hour later Anjali came out dressed from the relaxation room and saw Yas buttoning up and glared at him while he smiled and pecked her forehead.

Ank: Tell me what happened ?

Yash: Ansh hit someone in his class so the principal called Nanda when we were in the meeting.

Anj: Yash, you people are spoiling him too much. What is this attitude of him ? 

Yas: He is just a child Anjali and you know me well. I will handle him very well so don't worry. He is our son he can never behave or grow bad.

Anj: Lets go home, I need to know what happened.

Yas: fine, but don't be angry with him. I will speak to him.