Chapter - 74

Recap: Anjali's Haldi is completed and Yash sneaks in to see her

**************

Meera, Anjali, Dhiya and Nila were looking at doctor checking Sheela and Deepthi whose face had turned red with rashes. He gave some medicines and left from there.

Anj: Ungalukku haldi allergy edhuvum illaye apram eppadi ippadi achu ?

Shee: Theriyala Anjali. seri vidu seri ayidum.

Anj: Seri neenga poi rest edunga. Edhuvum venum na sollunga. Deepthi kootitu po.

Sheela and Deepthi left to rest and Meera too went to her room to rest for sometime leaving the girls.

Dhi: Edhukku pavam pakkura avangalukku ?

Anj: Face lam eppadi ayiduchu paru pavama irukku Dhiya.

Dhi: Ohoo, appo unnoda face appadi agi irundha ? Avanga unakku vecha haldi la edhayo mix panni vechu irukanga.

Nil: Eppavum avanga mela doubt irukkum so nanga vera haldi use pannom unakku. Avanga kudutha haldi dhan avangalukku poosi vittom.

Dhi: What if we had used that haldi for you ? Still you are the same believing them and showing your sympathy.

Nil: They don't deserve anything Anjali. Seri ippo lets not spoil our mood with their talk. We will talk to Yash and decide about them. Ippo konjam rest edu Anjali evening mehendi artist varuvanga.

Sheela and Deepthi applied the medicine on the rashes on their face and felt the irritation increasing instead. Deepthi started crying due to the irritation and they both washed the face and saw the rashes had increased further.

Shee: Thirumbavum yedho plan panni senju irukanga adhan adhigam ayiduchu. Avana naa summa vida matten. Indha kalyaname nadakkama panren. 

By evening Anjali got ready in a sleeveless top and three fourth pant. Everyone gathered in the garden. Music and refreshment was arranged and the artist soon started designing Anjali's leg. Dhiya and Nila were also getting mehendi in their hand. Meera and Geetha gave snacks and water for the girls.

Sheela and Deepthi were in the living. Nanda came carrying few bags.

Shee: Mapla varalaya ?

Nan: Konja nerathula varuvaru. He is on the way.

Nanda went to his room and stayed over there since he did not want to disturb the girls time.

Shee: Deepthi naa solra mathiri pannu indha marriage stop ayidum.

She quickly took her hand and went to Anjali and Yash room. 

Shee: Yash is on the way. you just be laid on the bed and cover yourself with duvet. I will inform Anjali that Yash had arrived and you start screaming once she comes into the room. Apram naa paathukuren.

Dee: What will I tell if she asks me the reason for entering the room ?

Shee: Coffee venuma kekka vandhen nu sollu simple. I m going down. Olunga perform pannu.

Sheela went down and waited for Yash to arrive. Anjali got her legs finished and the artist was given a break before starting on her hands. Meera gave Anjali juice to drink. Dhiya and Nila were teasing Anjali. 

Sheela saw Yash's car arriving and she quickly moved to the garden.

Shee: Anjali, mapla vandhutaru. Poi enna nu paaru face lam dull ah irukku.

Anj: Yen enna achu ?

Shee: enakku eppadi theriyum neeye poi paaru.

Mee: Anjali nee wait pannu I will go and check.